Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Stick Insect posted:

Get a free Steam key for QUBE, a first person puzzler (10000 keys are available), if you're willing to do an awful lot of engaging with brands: https://gleam.io/gu3gp/qube-directors-cut-10000-steam-keys

Don't forget to set your Steam profile to public for the duration of this exercise, or it won't pass you.

Twitch and Steam tasks required linking accounts, the rest didn't.

For the twitter ones, it's enough to click the 'retweet' button underneath the tweet. (That's this icon: ). I don't have a twitter account so I couldn't get past twitter's login screen that showed up after that, but it was enough to let me pass the test. Same goes for the "follow on twitter" ones.

The youtube one also passed me without actually subscribing me. :shrug:

At some point the giveaway site stopped responding, but you can safely press F5, every test you've already passed will remain.

They will get your e-mail address through linking Steam and linking Twitch. In fact, the last step on that list didn't require me to enter anything!

The steam key immediately appeared in that very window, and also in my e-mail inbox.

When you're done you can set your steam profile back to private, leave the steam groups, unsubscribe from the mailing lists etc.

that is so hilariously not worth it for a fricking indie puzzler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU