Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

The Kins posted:

• BOOMEROAD - A third-person platformer about grinding sliding gallantly on rails drawn by throwing a boomerang.

Thanks for sharing, looks fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

Gromit posted:

I wasn't a fan either. I played it for about an hour and a half and uninstalled. But because goons raved about it so much I've put it back on and will give it another go.

\/ Ah. If I'd have known it was on a timer I wouldn't have bought it. I'm not smart enough to be rushed to solve puzzles.

I had a similar experience, bounced the first time as it felt too much like a "flight game" where mastering the controls was the goal, v navigating more and more complex paths... Which isn't my jam.

But after hearing so many people say it was great, I watched/read someone's explanation that it's a narrative/puzzle/"vibes" game. I just need a bit more time to be familiar with the controls and get more at ease moving quickly through the solar system and on 2nd try I enjoyed it a lot. The flight is still a bit frustrating, but knowing there's the time loop I felt more confident yeeting myself around the solar system.