Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Stick Insect posted:

This thread is for sharing links to where you can get a game for free.

People are posting free keys in this GBS thread.

It's like bargain hunting / dumpster diving. But with Steam keys.

Lots of keys still unclaimed. And a lot of them are for good games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Try one of those temporary email services.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Waffleman_ posted:

Technically you're not stuck, you can just start from scratch

(gently caress Monkey Kombat)

(I'm like the guy that says Escape is just fine but gently caress Monkey Kombat so goddamn hard)

That poo poo is the reason I never finished that game. Played through 1-3 multiple times though.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

SlowBloke posted:

I got a duplicate DS2 out of the amazon prime gaming offer, if you want it send me a PM.
Do I have to promise to not play it?

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Mescal posted:

I'll take tyranny if it's turn-based, looks cool.

It's RTwP, but you should play it anyway because it is cool.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

It doesn't feel unfinished, but it does feel like the first book in a series. One that may never get any sequels. Like if Star Wars ended on A New Hope.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Sure, but you wouldn't call it unfinished, right? Or maybe you would, I dunno :shrug:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

How does it compare to the first LiS?

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Thanks. It sounds like a more condensed game, but also with less puzzles or traditional gameplay.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Alpha Protocol is real and is my friend

itry
Aug 23, 2019

doctorfrog posted:

I mostly care about free games on GOG for some reason, let's see how that worked out this year.

33 free games, whose "value" is $569! What a year it was!

And 17 games I paid for, most of which I haven't and probably won't get around to playing either! But what a lot of money I saved, from buying them on sale!

I mean, yes, I did pay almost a hundred dollars for the privilege, but I got almost a thousand dollars worth of games in exchange so I'm clearly coming out ahead of things.

You only buy those things so you can play the real game; filling-in excel sheets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

The Kins posted:

• DORONKO WANKO - Play as a muddy Pomeranian and completely ruin a nice house.

This one's a pretty cute 30 to 45 minutes experience.