Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trilobite
Aug 15, 2001

LividLiquid posted:

Crybaby? Really?

It should be illegal to require people to spend money to enter a contest. Period.

If you have to pay money to enter, then it's not a contest, it's a lottery. Lotteries require much, much more regulation and permissions to do, so every contest you see in the US will have a mail-in-to-enter option to avoid that headache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trilobite
Aug 15, 2001

2house2fly posted:

The DLC is a highlight, as per usual for Obsidian games., integrated decently into the main game and they get a bunch of slides in the ending clip show. I'd recommend saving Murder On Eridanos for the end of the game, but it has some of the best unique weapons so maybe save it for second-last and do Peril On Gorgon actually last so you can shoot up mutants with your rainbow minigun

Agreed on the DLC. I played through the game after December's giveaway, and had a decent amount of fun with it. (I did think the weapons/gunplay weren't much fun, but that's almost certainly a me problem rather than a real complaint; the game seemed to have a lot of weapons in the "wacky," "big," and/or "loud" varieties, but -- unlike what Bethesdalikes have trained me to prefer -- not much that felt good for sneaky sniper types.)