Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Haven Park is GOG's latest giveaway: https://www.gog.com/en/game/haven_park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Thank you for the heads up!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I've played Never Alone a fair bit with my youngest. She needed a bit of help with some of the mechanics when she was 4 but she mainly just enjoyed running around as a fox. She never wants to go past the halfway point but I can understand why that's the case.

This was one of those games that I thought that I could play while she just ran around as a fox but there's a fair amount of puzzle solving involved. She's almost 6 now and has no problems getting through the game.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

This was posted in the adventure game thread:

Chairman Capone posted:

I haven't heard about it before, but there's an indy adventure game called Under the Moon that's free on GOG until May 1.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/under_the_moon

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

2house2fly posted:

Annoyingly, even though every installer knows how big every game is because they tell you as soon as you click Install, they don't give you the option to sort games by install size. What if I want to download only the smallest games!

Steam let's you know the install size of any game that isnt installed already on their profile in your library. I don't believe that you can sort them by size though.

Edit: I'm talking about the PC app here.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Apparently you can sort them out by size on Steam. I'm not at home to try it out but apparently there is an option to sort by "Size on disk".

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The Kins posted:

GOG is also giving away a Warhammer Digital Goodie Pack on their frontpage that includes a free copy of Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000.

I remember having a demo of this when I was younger and playing it to death.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Hue is free on Steam right now.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I had to reboot my router and this captcha was presented to me as I was trying to log back into EGS:

Technically, I can eat everything on display here.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

JammyB posted:

Hell Division free on GOG: https://www.gog.com/en/game/hell_division

Seems like you have to add this one to the basket and click through to place the order, rather than the usual one-click button.

Is there any way to delete items from your basket on a phone?

For some reason, GOG have decided to add Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty to my basket and there's no way for me to remove it.

This may be for the best right now as the reviews for Hell Division aren't exactly glowing.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The Kins posted:

GOG is giving away Hero of the Kingdom 2 to kick off their Autumn sale.

This and the first game were a lot of fun to play.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Ghost Master is a lot of good fun.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The Kins posted:

The Night Of The Rabbit is free over at GOG to mark their fifteenth anniversary of being a website on the internet.

It's an okay adventure game. I think that I got it in a bundle and forgot about it until a couple of years ago.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Model Builder I'd the other free game on EGS: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/model-builder-f9b456

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Cat Quest 1 & 2 are legitimately fun games. I bought the 2nd one on the Switch and had a fun time with my kid playing it co-op.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm pretty sure that I still have both of my CD-ROMs for Fallout 1 & 2. Both games on full install were significantly less than 700mb.

The install size for Fallout on Steam is 562mb and 564mb for Fallout 2.

3gbs for language packs?!?

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Fuzz posted:

Imagine thinking you need a PCIe4 drive to run Fallout 1 and 2, though. You can get a 4TB external drive that will run the game perfectly fine with zero load times because it's still 20x faster than the drives from 1998, and it will run you barely $100 USD.

Can we not? $100 is a lot of money to a lot of people.

If you have the games digitally then I dont think anyone will care if you download the disc images of the games and run them that way to save on space. Even if you dont own the games digitally I'm sure that no one will care if you download them.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

There are three DLCs free for Call of the Wild: The Angler that you may want to add alongside the main game while you're at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I may as well give my F76 XBox code out as I'm never going to use it myself: RWPTRY9D7RVVQJGTR66FHHPJZ