Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

The greatest (most supervillainish?) thing Snyder ever did was leaving the elected leaders in place when he appointed EM's. He muddied the waters before any thing terrible even happened. Now he's able to say "well, these democrats also voted for this so it's not our fault!" even though the EM's had full autonomy.

Look at comment sections, they're toeing the line so efficiently. I'm always a little impressed at how well the right is in messaging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Radish posted:

I really hope so since the brazen way that he just poisoned a minority majority area will set a pretty dangerous precedent if he gets off unpunished. Even losing his job is way too lenient.

This is what bugs me. Even if he loses his job either through recall or re-election, he'll still move on to an ultra cushy lobbying job. That's just a guarantee unless we see some real top down indictments. I just don't have hope for that.

• Locked thread