Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Man_of_Teflon posted:

Question:

What are one potato say to second potato?

Answer:

Premise ridiculous. Who have two potato?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
An actual joke people tell about Russians because Russians like to brag about how much they don't care about things.

Three Russians are sitting around talking. The first says "I found out my wife has was an affair with the neighbor. I give a poo poo she lets me drink in peace now." The second says "I came home and found my wife in bed with my best friend. I don't give poo poo, I'm having an affair too." And third says "I came home yesterday and somebody leaped out of the dark, knocked me to the ground, ripped my pants off, and stated loving me in the rear end while shouting 'gently caress you Ivan! gently caress you Ivan!' I don't give a give a poo poo, my name's not Ivan."

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Three Russians squat around a small fire.
-I've heard there are jobs at the salt mine.
-there are no jobs at the salt mine.
-we will starve this winter.
-yes, we will starve.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
-Hey what you think you doing?

-Driving car. What is problem?

-ok, was just making sure

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
putin people take all jobs, make lovely roads, steal taxes
wish i was putin people

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
In Russia, thread gases YOU!

and to reflect this, voting 5 and going for a walk

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

- Vasili, tell joke.
- A jew hanged himself.
- Ha! Ha! Good joke. Wish I wasn't so hungry.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

- Dmitry, you buy tobacco?
- Man in shop says, suck my dick, you no get tobacco.
- So?
- So I suck his dick. No get tobacco.
- Cyka blyat!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Three Russians squat around a small fire.
-I wish we didn't have to squat and we could sit.
-we have burned all the furniture for warmth.
-yes, it is so very cold.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

"putin on the ritz" god drat it why am i laughing at this

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

blainestereo posted:

- Dmitry, you buy tobacco?
- Man in shop says, suck my dick, you no get tobacco.
- So?
- So I suck his dick. No get tobacco.
- Cyka blyat!

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
My Eastern European father-in-law's favorite Russian jokes:

The President calls Russia to ask how things are going. The premier's English isn't great, but he manages to report, "Things are... good."
"Do you think you could use more words?" the President asks.
"Things are... not good."

Also popular are Radio Yerevan jokes where people call in to a popular radio show asking questions about the news, always getting an answer in the form, "Yes, but..." My favorite:

"Is it true that Ivan Ivanovich won a brand new Mercedes in the lottery?"
"Yes, but it wasn't a brand new Mercedes but rather an old bicycle. And he didn't win it in the lottery; it was stolen from from him."

"Is it okay to sleep with an open window?"
"Yes, but it is much better with a woman."

Police jokes are also popular:

"They say everyone at the police academy passed their exams this year!"
"What were the exams?"
"It was that one where you have to put the different shaped pegs in the different shaped holes."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yes. They said half of the policemen were rated 'very smart', and the other half were rated 'very strong'."

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
what do you call a filthy disgusting drunk russian who is late for work?

sergei

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006
Actual Russian joke:

Vassily Ivanovich (note: Vassily Ivanovich is a famous revolutionary commander) is sitting in a bunker, poring over maps. Suddenly, a very distressed Peter (note: also famously, his subordinate - these two are the main characters of many such jokes) runs into the bunker.

-Vassily Ivanovich - he says with exasperation - out back behind the fruit garden, there's an enemy tank!
-Don't worry, Peter. There's a hand grenade in a box in the corner. Take the hand grenade and destroy the enemy tank.

So, he takes the grenade and leaves. A few minutes later, Peter triumphantly returns.

-Vassily Ivanovich, the tank has been destroyed!, says Peter proudly.
-Excellent job, Peter. Now, put the grenade back in the box.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
crimea river

dontesk, don't tell.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

*the sound of wind howling through the cracks in your crumbling concrete wall*

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
"Putin is a homosexual, haha"
*gets stabbed*

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

lDDQD posted:

Actual Russian joke:

Vassily Ivanovich (note: Vassily Ivanovich is a famous revolutionary commander) is sitting in a bunker, poring over maps. Suddenly, a very distressed Peter (note: also famously, his subordinate - these two are the main characters of many such jokes) runs into the bunker.

-Vassily Ivanovich - he says with exasperation - out back behind the fruit garden, there's an enemy tank!
-Don't worry, Peter. There's a hand grenade in a box in the corner. Take the hand grenade and destroy the enemy tank.

So, he takes the grenade and leaves. A few minutes later, Peter triumphantly returns.

-Vassily Ivanovich, the tank has been destroyed!, says Peter proudly.
-Excellent job, Peter. Now, put the grenade back in the box.

Cryte Lynn
Jul 25, 2005
Now serving pwncakes at the Roflhouse

Three russian women sit around fire, talking about whose son is luckiest.

First woman say, "My son potato farmer. He gets food from ground, never hungry."

Second woman say, "My son Russian military. He visit your son farm, take potato."

Third woman say, "My son die in childbirth. He never know cruel of life."

First two women agree, say dead child is luckiest.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

photoshop phriday here we come!

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

Эти чертовы свиньи в Америке понятия не имеют, как великая мать Россия является. у нас есть лучший номер 1 водку. у нас есть лучшие гимнастику. мы лучше консервы свеклы. Лучший национальный мимо время сидеть на корточках огнем. Даш камерой видео номер один экспорта, принесет большую тушканчика для картофелем.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Zymurgy posted:

Эти чертовы свиньи в Америке понятия не имеют, как великая мать Россия является. у нас есть лучший номер 1 водку. у нас есть лучшие гимнастику. мы лучше консервы свеклы. Лучший национальный мимо время сидеть на корточках огнем. Даш камерой видео номер один экспорта, принесет большую тушканчика для картофелем.

:vince: Voted 5

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zymurgy posted:

haha

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Эта обезьяна недочеловеков чертовски Чечни шел мной сегодня. Он сказал что-то в его непонятной негр-лепет. Я потерял его и называют его, что он был, ничего не стоящий Чечни. сказал, что ублюдок. Я ненавижу негров так черт возьми много.

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

amityville anus posted:

Эта обезьяна недочеловеков чертовски Чечни шел мной сегодня. Он сказал что-то в его непонятной негр-лепет. Я потерял его и называют его, что он был, ничего не стоящий Чечни. сказал, что ублюдок. Я ненавижу негров так черт возьми много.

лучше, чем те ужасные сербов. или геи.

I was squat with friend by fire
I ask him where wodka is
He say no wodka
I ask my my friend where food?
he say have my berries, i found in woods
I say thank you great friend
my friend is bear.

meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten
Not a joke, but I think it's hilarious that Chizhik-Pyzhik perfectly matches the melody of "when you wish upon a star".

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Two Russians, Dimitri and Sergei, are squatting around a fire.

Dimitri: "A potato would be good"

Sergei: "Yes, it would for I am very hungry."

Dimitri: "Too bad we have no potatoes."

Sergei: "I have a bottle of vodka made from potatoes."

Dimitri: "Great! At least when can get drunk while we starve."

Sergei: "Bottle is empty."

Dimitri: "loving potatoes."

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

"my son, he dance in room with bad haircut girls, they play music that sound like death"

"is okay, he name band after western AIDS"

quote:

"Imagine that you're a 16-year-old raped by her father in front of all of your friends and put it on Instagram." That's how a guy at a Moscow party described Russian witch house to a local reporter.

According to local coverage of VV17CHOU7 parties, the Russian witch house scene right now is overrun with teenagers doing bucketfuls of drugs to bands like HEALTH and Crystal Castles. But where the genre gets really weird is due to a language quirk. In Russian, HIV is spelled "VIH," which is pronounced as "vich." That sounds a lot like "witch." Capitalizing on this pun, some people created a page called "HIV-infected Witch House" on the country's most popular social network, Vk.com, to ridicule the culture.

Again, what began as a joke quickly took on a real significance, as the connection to the deadly virus became one of the genre's defining features. (The entire comments section of this blog post about Russian witch house is full of outraged readers calling out how stupid it is for kids to celebrate HIV culture.)

Yet, videos like this one (which is called "v17chou7 pvrty" and was filmed in an insane asylum) exist:

Youth culture's dark obsession with illness isn't so strange, however, when you realize that Russia is currently going through an HIV/AIDs epidemic, with the Kremlin's conservative agenda doing little to curtail the disease's spread. In fact, the number of infected Russians has nearly doubled from 500,000 to 930,000 in the last five years, according to the country's state AIDS center. When I asked Seva Granik, a Russian party promoter in New York, why uninfected, middle-class witch house kids are so prone to making HIV jokes, he brushed it off: "Typical teenager stuff. There's a cult of hopelessness and nihilism there, understandably, so this makes perfect sense." With 90,000 Russians contracting HIV in 2014, maybe it's not so crazy that the country's youth have developed a kind of gallows humor.

At least amongst the urban cognoscenti, Russian witch house already seems to be on its way out."A lot of teens tried to be fashionable and cool; torn tights and classic Adidas jackets appeared everywhere," Nikolskaya says. "As a result, now different organizations create witch house parties just to make money. People with delicate aesthetic tastes (lol) understand that the is dying."

"Nowadays, Russian clubbers enjoy a 'new style," she continues. "Gabber-rave-hardcore music with colorful sportive clothes, MDMA, and aggressive bald guys. We will see the result!"

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jan 18, 2016

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Q. What will you do if the Americans drop the bomb?
A. Wrap myself in a white sheet and crawl, very slowly, to the graveyard.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gabber lol welcome to 15 years ago

naem
May 29, 2011

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

"my son, he dance in room with bad haircut girls, they play music that sound like death"

"is okay, he name band after western AIDS"

http://youtu.be/3eRBFkxgG7g

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mouse is being in field.
Mouse look up, see hawk above him.

Hawk say "thank you, comrade stalin, for bountiful ration".

Mouse say "thank you, comrade stalin, for release of pain"

Sergei shoot hawk and bludgeon mouse.
"Thank you, comrade stalin, for bullet and club".

Sergei freeze in night. One mouse not enough to be making of coat.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Blue Train posted:

gabber lol welcome to 15 years ago

'new style'

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIDiJuTmfrI

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

quote:

PhilosophicaL 7 months ago
Please I beg all American girls to take note from this video because that's what hot girls look like

f1ak011 7 months ago
Someone solve the big mystery

What brand and model is vitalys sunglasses ?

Josh S 7 months ago
Take notes American girls. This is why you are the least attractive compared to other girls around the country. I'm Russian myself but live in America.

FOUGEDDABOUDIT4509 1 week ago
Wow i wanna move to Russia. Everybody's white!!!!

Dope 702 7 months ago
What kind of t-shirt is vitally wearing in the vid? It looks dope 

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

I didn't know throwing a live chicken into an open car of screaming teenage girls could be so goddamned funny.

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

ChesterJT posted:

I didn't know throwing a live chicken into an open car of screaming teenage girls could be so goddamned funny.

Some of the pranks were just mean but some were p funny, like the chicken or clanging pans behind a couple that is currently macking.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

American CIA want to send spy to Russia

Train a guy, send him, he arrested first day

Train another very hard, send him, he arrested the first day

Find the best guy there is, train him the hardest, send him

He parachutes to Russian forest, walks to village, sees potato farmer, says in perfect Russian:

- Hello, old man!

- Hello, American spy!

- Am not American spy, am a swell Russian fellow!

- How can you be a swell Russian fellow if you are a friend of the family with huge lips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

I want to watch the Boris Channel

• Locked thread