Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which non-Power of the Daleks story would you like to see an episode found from?
This poll is closed.
Marco Polo 36 20.69%
The Myth Makers 10 5.75%
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 45 25.86%
The Savages 2 1.15%
The Smugglers 2 1.15%
The Highlanders 45 25.86%
The Macra Terror 21 12.07%
Fury from the Deep 13 7.47%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ThaGhettoJew posted:

Midnight is good and I don't like it.

After all the time we spent doing it up :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Oh my, that's a lot of posts. Who's said something controversial I wonder if anyone bought me a BRCT for my Zygon posts oh god

You did this

I'm not sure how yet but you did

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Carbon dioxide posted:

You know, I'm all for this new guy if he brings Barrowman back.

This but as Ra's Al Ghul.

And they never mention the change, he just continues to be the same character as in Arrow and the Doctor rolls with it.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tim Burns Effect posted:

continuity fix: 12 can meet susan for the first time because neither remember their meeting in the big finish stories because Time War
done. whatever.

"Timewar: I ain't gotta explain poo poo"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
If 13's going to be female and I absolutely think they've been pushing it that way for a while (Clara as the Doctor's stand-in, Missy, the General), I really hope it's after Moffat's gone because IIRC the man has got some major league issues writing female characters.

On the other hand I dread them making a Doctor defined mostly on her sex appeal, which is what happens with a lot of female action leads. Sigh.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

Someone write this man a check.

Mostly as a bribe to keep him away :v:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CommonShore posted:

Which is why I was eliciting names of actresses who were at least 30 years old. Many cool suggestions in this thread. A 22 year-old girlie girl in a crop top as the doctor would be basically unwatchable.

Wait until Capaldi regenerates into Peri. Now there's a face worth stealing :heysexy:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

quote:

What I really want is some insanely ballsy casting. Like two midgets in a long coat.

We already had Tom Baker

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

Giant Penis Monster.

You haven't answered the question

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CobiWann posted:

Happy birthday Lalla Ward!

You can't just go around stealing other people's birthdays!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jerusalem posted:

Also it might not have been glamorous, but she worked pretty regularly through the 90s on kids' tv, right?

I don't know a thing about this but I'm just going to assume it was mostly dynamiting the sets on live TV.

• Locked thread