Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which non-Power of the Daleks story would you like to see an episode found from?
This poll is closed.
Marco Polo 36 20.69%
The Myth Makers 10 5.75%
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 45 25.86%
The Savages 2 1.15%
The Smugglers 2 1.15%
The Highlanders 45 25.86%
The Macra Terror 21 12.07%
Fury from the Deep 13 7.47%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
But midnight WAS good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Who is Chibnall and why does he make you mad

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Burkion posted:

Cold Blood Hungry Earth 42 The Magician's Apprentice The Power of Three

(And Dinosaurs on a Spaceship)

I didn't actively dislike or detest those episodes but none of them had anything absolutely rave worthy great.
Except I was one of the few that really liked 42, it was among my favorites of that season.

Anyway we'll just have to hope he directs other writers and the budgets a little better, if he can get some better material out of the standalone episodes then things will be fine. I mean, remember all of Moffat's pre-showrunner episodes were high marks but except for season 5 that didn't make for a better all round show.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
Does this mean the post-Clara companion is also leaving after season ten because that'd be kind of even more amusing to me than having to follow Amy and Clara.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
really Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye is a good comic to read if you like Nu Who and has even made several references to it.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
I'd say it's pretty high quality throughout but a lot of complaining has been had about some of the latest issues.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
his midichlorians sensed the time war and gave him the power to make psychic paper by eating wood pulp and making GBS threads it out like a wasp

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
alright, the Girl Who Asked Too Many Questions is okay right now but what's her super-destiny THIS time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
I'm not sure if it's even the worst Moffet Era episode.
Though it might be the one that encompasses a lot of flaws in lower bad weekly moffet era episodes, just having one whimsical thing happen for stupid reasons and then lots of stupid drama happens, idk.

• Locked thread