Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which non-Power of the Daleks story would you like to see an episode found from?
This poll is closed.
Marco Polo 36 20.69%
The Myth Makers 10 5.75%
The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve 45 25.86%
The Savages 2 1.15%
The Smugglers 2 1.15%
The Highlanders 45 25.86%
The Macra Terror 21 12.07%
Fury from the Deep 13 7.47%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice

Class3KillStorm posted:

You've had this thread redecorated.

I don't like it.

I don't know... It feels different this time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

College Slice
I'm trying to stay positive and not be the stereotypical fandom that starts screaming the sky is falling, but drat he doesn't have a lot of good to his name to balance out all the poo poo. If Capaldi leaves at the same time, I'm going to need a lot to keep my interest high in the show.

gently caress. I'm stereotypical fandom.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

College Slice
Seems like a cross between Donna and Lucie Miller, which is an excellent thing to be. So far I like what I see.

God I really hope she's from the 80s and there's basically no chance that'll actually happen.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

College Slice
Is there a particular order to listen to The Diary of River Song vol1 and Doom Coalition 2 in? Both have River and the Eighth and I don't want to muddy the timelines.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

College Slice
Yeah, but the ho-hum stuff that makes up the majority of the EDA run with Lucie is far, far better than the majority of the Divergent Universe arc.

And then Dark Eyes 1 straight up smashes pretty much everything McGann had done before with how awesome it was.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

College Slice
Yeah, I feel the final bits in To The Death and the first like five or so minutes of Dark Eyes that follows up immediately is some of the best poo poo McGann has done as the Doctor.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

College Slice
I'd be happier if they did some Smith seasons but billed it as "The Lost Eleventh Adventures" or something and it's just more stories set during his time then an inexplicable regeneration back into him, but even then I'd rather take new Doctors over old Doctors. As much as I like all the modern Who Doctors I think I'd rather see forward progress on new and interesting people taking up the role rather than revisit.

Except McGann. I want a season with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

College Slice
Matt Smith also asked the crowd in New York to keep quiet about Jenna Coleman being in Asylum of the Daleks and everyone did.

• Locked thread