Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mod ROLE CALL: Which mod are you?
This poll is closed.
Butt Wizard 19 5.85%
Jean Splicer 19 5.85%
A Star War Betamax 98 30.15%
Gnarly Hotep 36 11.08%
Ralp 76 23.38%
Abe 77 23.69%
Total: 325 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Applewhite posted:

You know what I don't think is cool? Mensa. It's a good thing there are no Mensa members around to contradict me!
teehee^_^

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Applewhite posted:

You know, I think that men and women are pretty much treated equally by society the way things are right now. We don't really need to change what works, riiiiiiiiiiiiight?

now just hold onONE SECOND, SIR.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Wooooaah, wooooooaah! I'm behaving problematically! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhh! I take your silence as endorsement, Franco!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoah franco taht's hosed up man i was just playing around but this

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

social vegan posted:

whoah franco taht's hosed up man i was just playing around but this

jesus i know.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I really wish they would probate the freak out people after they were done freaking out and no longer amusing. I mean it just seems like kind of a waste to do it before then.

Who is conquistador by the way? That Spanish dude accused me of being him too at one point.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hello thread I should've been reading before today :allears:

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
When they run out of natural prey they begin to feed on themselves. Fascinating, fascinating.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I really wish they would probate the freak out people after they were done freaking out and no longer amusing. I mean it just seems like kind of a waste to do it before then.

Who is conquistador by the way? That Spanish dude accused me of being him too at one point.

He's a guy that Ralp permabanned as his last action as an admin. I think Ralp might be racist against Latino people, consciously or unconsciously. It make s me kinda sad because, before this, I thought racism wa sover. :(

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

a starwar betamax posted:

Franco, Gtep........ come on guys lets all take it down a few notches. a few notches...ON MY BELT because you both are cruising for a bruising!

How does it feel that this will be your future?

GBS warps the mind of everybody who mods it apparently.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a Loving Dog posted:

Since you won't stop talking about this poo poo you're back on the list you little whiny bitch

lol yeah I won't stop talking about it meanwhile you apparently have a GBS bat signal or some poo poo

weirdo frogger why don't you get another thread moved to FYAD so you can probate people about it?

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
this thread delivers! Not one but two (former) mod meltdowns!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
weirdo frogger

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

lol yeah I won't stop talking about it meanwhile you apparently have a GBS bat signal or some poo poo

weirdo frogger why don't you get another thread moved to FYAD so you can probate people about it?

You're both huge retarded losers, we get it already.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Mega64 posted:

How does it feel that this will be your future?

GBS warps the mind of everybody who mods it apparently.
nah swbm will be aurite :3:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
and so will genesplicer gbs is just another classroom full of overmedicated children to smack down when they act up he's got this poo poo

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

Another G is inbound!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You're both huge retarded losers, we get it already.

goddamn right but at least I acknowledge it

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

whoflungpoop posted:

and so will genesplicer gbs is just another classroom full of overmedicated children to smack down when they act up he's got this poo poo

You say that now but six months from now we'll probably have asb ranting about the terrible people who post here and genesplicer defending loving 14 year olds like that geezer cop.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mega64 posted:

You say that now but six months from now we'll probably have asb ranting about the terrible people who post here and genesplicer defending loving 14 year olds like that geezer cop.

oh yeah whys that

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Enfield posted:

oh yeah whys that

fuuuuck i like ur av

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Enfield posted:

oh yeah whys that

I bet that it's because being a mod (or cop or other rules enforcer) puts you into regular contact with the very worst examples of any given population to the point where in order to stay sane you begin to see everyone in that population as an offender who hasn't been caught yet, or you become a moral relativist.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Applewhite posted:

I bet that it's because being a mod (or cop or other rules enforcer) puts you into regular contact with the very worst examples of any given population to the point where in order to stay sane you begin to see everyone in that population as an offender who hasn't been caught yet, or you become a moral relativist.

its like cops being a mod is literally like being a cop

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

its like cops being a mod is literally like being a cop

You're under arrest pal!!!!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VideoGames posted:

You're under arrest pal!!!!

hey man i dont agre w/it but u do the most dangerous job in the planet. respect.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

hey man i dont agre w/it but u do the most dangerous job in the planet. respect.

Ok just a warning this time but be mindful of the future and there will be no issues *tips cop hat*

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I am certain that there is no person alive that can handle the concept that some people are lovely and others are not. It's either one or the other, buddy!!!!!!!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I am a qualified internet psychologist btw so I know what I am talking about. Please buy my e-book "Why you are right about everything and everyone else is ab idiot baby". Thanks for reading, go blesss.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
does anybody still have that pic of francos bathroom or whatever? the one he took for like totally no reason guys ha-ha totally random but the mensa literature is juuuuuuust in frame?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

franco suck my balls when you return from being probated for 7 days lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
does caring too much about the forums and shaping it in their own image drive bad mods crazy or do they care too much because they were crazy to start off with

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

XMNN posted:

does caring too much about the forums and shaping it in their own image drive bad mods crazy or do they care too much because they were crazy to start off with

Ozma was crazy to start with.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I'm legit impressed at how thoroughly certain people manage to alienate everyone :psypop:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I mean EVERYONE

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Sweet Jesus this thread

highly recommend pages 9-12 if you wanna see some former mod on mod action.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Sweet Jesus this thread

Hey be careful you could lose your poo poo at ANY SECOND. Robots are not immune to this, see the documentary series The Terminator. It will really open your eyes.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Jukeboxblues posted:

Hey be careful you could lose your poo poo at ANY SECOND. Robots are not immune to this, see the documentary series The Terminator. It will really open your eyes.

Hasta la vista, baby.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

VideoGames posted:

Hasta la vista, baby.

:ohdear:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ork of Fiction posted:

He's a guy that Ralp permabanned as his last action as an admin. I think Ralp might be racist against Latino people, consciously or unconsciously. It make s me kinda sad because, before this, I thought racism wa sover. :(

He clearly is, keeps gassing my Latino made threads, that fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
a cybernetic organism. thin skin over a metal endoskeleton.

• Locked thread