Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mod ROLE CALL: Which mod are you?
This poll is closed.
Butt Wizard 19 5.85%
Jean Splicer 19 5.85%
A Star War Betamax 98 30.15%
Gnarly Hotep 36 11.08%
Ralp 76 23.38%
Abe 77 23.69%
Total: 325 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster

Don Tacorleone posted:

I remember this

I also noticed signs of this in your posts, but you seem to have retired on time

Modding does a bad thing to your brain :ohdear: be careful betamaxs

Ralp is ofc beyond all help, that gently caress

Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Ralp does what they feel is best for us, their children, they care- but like any Father they have to have a firm hand in punishing people who discuss or laugh at things they don't like seeing discussed or laughed at.

They care though. It's done out of love. We simply must be good, obedient children and all will be well.

Ralp Cares.

What I will remember most about them was their avatar. "Every man thinks of changing the forums, but no man thinks of changing himself." No man indeed, Ralp. No man indeed.

The Snark fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jan 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
After all this time Effectronica doesn't have a new schtick? Bloody hell. Ban them for that.

Otherwise wishing death on someone just speaks ill of the wisher and generally has about as much effect on the wishee as wishing them a lottery win or a blowjob from the person of their dreams. Why should anyone care?

If your day is ruined by someone making mean-spirited futile wishes, you should probably ask yourself why you are upset over their impotence.

• Locked thread