Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mod ROLE CALL: Which mod are you?
This poll is closed.
Butt Wizard 19 5.85%
Jean Splicer 19 5.85%
A Star War Betamax 98 30.15%
Gnarly Hotep 36 11.08%
Ralp 76 23.38%
Abe 77 23.69%
Total: 325 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
hello fellow mods. what the angle of your dangle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

a starwar betamax posted:

Hey guys what is your take on casual racism in the china\russia\etc type threads?

those threads are full of posters ive never seen before

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jukeboxblues posted:

help me im bored and losing my mind

paint a picture of your feelings

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont give a shjt but i like your roman forum style of moderation it makes me feel like a patrician instead of a lowly galley slave

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spanish Manlove posted:

:wal: wooOOoooo, make the hostile trash posters stop posting wooOOOoooo

:stat: then there wouldn't be anyone left to post!

:wal::stat: doh-hohohohohohohoho

jesus christ dude

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spanish Manlove posted:

yeah talk about a face melting joke

for some reason i expected this sort of joke to be beneath you

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
well i think weve done all we can here. im going to drive my anime car off into the rain while silently shaking my head and sighing

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moridin920 posted:

please stop discussing me for your own safety thanks in advance

wiffle ball bat took up the noble cause and a GBS thread was moved to FYAD and now another GBS poster has fallen to the chain probates in retribution :(

i dont think anyone was discussing you dude

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this should probably be moved to qcs so i can safely ignore it along with all the other gay internet slap fights as much as it pains me to say it bc i think star war was trying to open up a comm channel to the gbs posters. or maybe he wasnt i dont know. im so very tired

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wish i was a beautiful hawaiin surfer babe who wears those grass skirts and drinks fruity rum drinks all the ttime

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

social vegan posted:

this will only end when franco ultimately accuses himself to b a rereg of conquistador, closing the rift and correcting our astral trajectory

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mega64 posted:

You say that now but six months from now we'll probably have asb ranting about the terrible people who post here and genesplicer defending loving 14 year olds like that geezer cop.

oh yeah whys that

• Locked thread