Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Maybe a stupid question, but I'm watching the debate via live stream with a friend tonight but she won't get here until 7PT. Is it possible to pause the live stream when it starts and continue it after an hour so we don't miss anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

fishmech posted:

That'll depend on the streaming service you use, the Youtube stream should be the most reliable to do that with.

Cool. I plug my ps4 directly with ethernet so if I start the YouTube stream and pause it and wait, it should pick up where it left off? That's good to know.

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Hillary's campaign shill is saying how Bernie's plan isn't detailed, it's a "shell" plan and a "press release" and "details matter when you're running for President." gently caress this guy

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Jesus I wanna punch this guy in the face

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

blue squares posted:

He's not wrong.

Really? He does give specific tax rates and expenditure projections, so it would seem instead of saying "this is why this is a bad plan," just accusing him of bullshit and not having enough details makes the campaign look threatened.

• Locked thread