Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Joementum posted:

No. Both the DNC and RNC decided that there were too many debates in 2008/2012 and took steps to limit them this time.

Both are regretting it. Debates don't weaken front-runners, like the parties thought, they make it clear why they are frontrunners.

Also, having a network broadcast a 2-3 hour commercial for your party free of charge doesn't hurt.

So DWS and Rince Pribus are both loving idiots.

News at 11, I guess, it's not like anyone was unsure on this subject.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

AssassinPrincess posted:

I want it to be the opposite of Luther the Anger Translator: Bernie starts shouting about income inequality and waving his hands, and Killer Mike quietly sits down in an armchair and paraphrases.

I never realized how much I need this in my life until now.

The worst part is it would work really really well, considering how eloquently Mike is able to just spit knowledge out in an understandable way.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Suck my dick from the back side MOM

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

the sauds at least recognize they have issues and don't call for another holocaust every week

Iran does.

*cough*ISIS*cough*

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

MOM being a cheeky fucker

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

MOM just straight up Allahu Ackbar'd and called Trump a fascist. :patriot:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

God MOM is getting punk'd so fuckin hard

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

comes along bort posted:

when's killer mike gonna show up in the spin room?

I really wanna vote for that dude, seriously.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Lol man, I feel bad for MOM, I really do. He'd be such a likable guy if it weren't for him locking up a sixth of Baltimore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

CornflakeS.Pecially posted:

Has anyone come up with a proper word to describe a vote for the Iraq occupation? Bernie uses "mistake" a lot, but that seems way to neutral to me. "Blunder" is a little better perhaps, but it also sounds too much like "party foul."

I'm tired of an egregious moral failure being whitewashed as a strategic error.

I like to think in private Bernie refers to it as "a colossal gently caress up rivaled by the Vietnam War".

• Locked thread