Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

AssassinPrincess posted:

Alternatively, MOM placed in dummy debate room with smiling cardboard people as the audience

gives a stellar performance

Creepy animatronics of the moderators ask him questions but halfway through its jaw breaks and shudders for the rest of the debate. MOM is none the wiser or at least is just happy someone cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Stay classy Drudge :bravo:

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lol what a bunch of bs

How the hell is he making it up as he goes? It's been the same messages he's been presenting for years

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Just ten seconds!

YOU GET COMMERCIALS AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Has Martin had any question actually directed at him? I mean it's no loss but still he has to be livid to be standing there for 40 mins and only be given an opening statement

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah someone booed Bernie for not taking Goldman Sachs Money :wtc:

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Is Hillary really starting to run saying she is Obama's biggest supporter and Bernie is not? she started the drat Birther Movement that the Tea Party movement loves so much

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
The only time these moderators seem to have a spine is when a commercial break is needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Snyder deserves to be indicted. He is a sick man for posting that when flint residents are still suffering

• Locked thread