Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

Logikv9 posted:

agreed david brock said stupid poo poo, but then again so do bernie's staffers (complaining about foreign policy focus and then seeming insensitive before a debate, for example)

Is Hillary's foregin policy actually all that good? America's foreign policy has been absolute poo poo for a long time now, I fail to see where she ever broke from that long disappointing tradition.

I find it hard to blame them for being unhappy about foreign policy (my god, especially terrorism) taking center stage. It's garbage, always has been garbage, we were never able to fumble out of our drunken "win" in the cold war and sober up enough to stop. It's such a strange issue where all you have to do to have credibility is to be on the record flexing muscle resulting in the murder of tens of thousands.

Sure, I get it, it's America. I'm resigned to how people think as a result of an avalanche of misinformation and falsehoods. Yet uh, Hillary supported the Iraq war. which ballooned into sectarian violence, which resulted in ISIS.. Hillary says no fly zone in Syria..shortly afterward Turkey shoots down a Russian jet. I get why they were mad because this country has been driven insane over foreign policy. Sacrifice anything and spend as much as possible on national security and the military. Hillary also is not good for that either. She's still Bush the Second 2002 on War/"National Security" even now.

That said, I like Bernie but he is a bit weak on foreign policy..but he's not Stupid America about it, at least. Hell, isn't Hillary a Henry Kissinger fan? Foreign policy is not his strong point, but neither is it Hillary's, even if it wins her the polls because she sings the "right" notes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread