Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

WhyteRyce posted:

Didn't dank have plans to turn a warehouse into an unventilated hookah bar?

And also to levitate, I believe.

wyoming posted:

Wasn't that the guy that wanted to make a movie theater and buy the rights to Tiny Toons?

This is one of the extra-depressing bitcoin stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Debate Me Please posted:

no offense but why do people still care about this

I'm honestly fascinated by this enormous shared delusion, which appears to be somehow transmissible between individuals. Infectious thoughts are extremely interesting!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

klafbang posted:

Hey guys, why would anybody ever switch to stupid exploding "automobiles?" Horse carriages work much better and nobody has had to walk for decades! Transport is a solved "problem."

I mean, making this point does imply that one believes buttcoins or laffchains might have an increase in utility over current worldwide financial systems similar to the difference between mass scale horse-drawn and internal-combustion-powered transportation.

Also it turns out that, in order to get that increase in effectiveness, human societies were not just willing but loving excited to sacrifice the lives and limbs of individual members, yes, which is simultaneously pretty lovely and totally understandable.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

turbomoose posted:

The situation he describes here:
"it’s possible for a sneaky fraudster to quietly siphon relatively small sums out of our accounts for years without us noticing."
never happens. Because no one is risking that much for like $10/month, when you could do it once for $10k

Uh, clearly you didn't play Command and Conquer: Generals.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

max4me posted:

That caliconnect moron who trade marked his silkroad name got busted from modesto of all loving places.

I would like to think that he had connections to pot growers, but it totally possible he just had a Medical Pot card and went to a pot shop to fill orders.

I live in the central valley and their are loving green cross shops everywhere hell i have a cousin who basically sleeps in one, he says its a bunch of gangbangers trying to go legit.

I can also say this you get these growers and gently caress everyone one is growing. The first step is to hot tap the power to your house to steal electricity. New homes that dont have a over head drop from the pole ( a weather head) but instead have conduct from the ground. Seems the conduct is plastic so put on some line man gloves and take some nylon rope and a few hours of rubbing you can tap into the power.

Now with all those lights your are gonna need some cooling, so most growers get a mini split system.

I had a system put in my workshop and they install thought I was gonna grow pot hence the weird conversation about how they do this poo poo.

The current big thing is THC extract or wax/shatter If you see a bunch of butane bottles in a dumpster that is what they were making. I saw apartment building a few blocks from me burn down because the assholes was doing that poo poo inside and turned on his loving garbage disposal.

This must be what it's like for other people to read posts I made while I was high.

• Locked thread