Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

The Bible posted:

You just buy a classroom projector and a few 2TB hard drives duh

Which you buy through smelting silver in an unsafe manner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/4g8pbk/all_of_the_problems_universal_basic_income_can/d2fzjgv

quote:

This likely won't be a popular opinion but cryptocurrencies are going to force governments and central banks to provide basic income. They are going to have to provide something more attractive than sound money (bitcoin,etc.) that isn't watered down when the powers that be choose.

When he says sound money, I assume he means the Cosby tracker.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Buttcoin purse posted:

One bong at a time.

Yes please, it turns out we don't just need [[Bruce (disambiguation)]] but also [[Category:Bitcoin users who obviously had literal psychotic breaks]] or something.

Plus nobody's updated the graph of Bitcoin women recently.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

A Man With A Plan posted:

Looks like 125k bitcoins may have been stolen moved from BitFinex's weak hands to someone else's strong hands. Some things should never change.
I made some suggested edits.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Cojawfee posted:

If you were trying to figure out what it was referring to, it's a video of a guy talking about cooling his mining rig. He has a big dewar liquid nitrogen and instead of doing something useful with it, he just dumps it on the floor. It quickly vaporizes and does nothing but make his carpet really cold.

And to his benefit, didn't get asphyxiated in the relatively enclosed space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

Moridin920 posted:

it's all about the dogecoin

• Locked thread