Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hello. I've been following the other Bitcoin thread, but there was no news there for months.
So here's my question. Has anyone said buttcoin yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hellsau posted:

So wait, is Bitcoin now a commodity with a financial backing based entirely on Chinese money laundering? How are the Bitcoin shills spinning this - "invest into our funny money now and help launder money for some rich Chinese people!"

China is the largest economy in the world, so it's obviously good for bitcoin.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

whoflungpoop posted:

Bitcoin isnt as bad as people think it is

Yeah, it somehow manages to be worse.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

More like Cuntoshi Nakamate'o.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cojawfee posted:

I loved that when they thought it was Dorian, it was clear he had no idea what bitcoin was and he just wanted his free lunch. He even said he wouldn't talk about bitcoin until he had his free lunch.

To be fair, every buttlord knows the golden rule of no chargebacks. I bet this Australian bloke's also got his free lunch before the interview.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33VRygOXVTM&t=127s

Another victory for Bitcoin.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Stumbled upon some nice piece of Bitcoin poetry and thought I'd share it with you.

https://soundcloud.com/stanley-swanson/who-isnt-selling

Enjoy.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
HAS ANYONE SAID BRITCOIN YET?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Can you buy some clarky cat with Bitcoin? Triple sot? I don't want to buy Bitcoin just to end up on a quack candle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Orange Red Bull posted:

can you buy weed from the web?

Millennials just three-dee-print weed they download from torrents. Soon dealers may become obsolete, because young people don't want to go outside, unless pokeymans are involved.

• Locked thread