Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
lol @ anyone who has only $18k in their retirement account and anyone whose entire portfolio is entirely in one singular foreign currency, I mean this isn't even a bitcoin problem really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Serrath posted:

Any lawyer that doesn't laugh in her face with this story is probably scamming her themselves. I posted the story because it was funny; she's lost the 6k and I think she knows she lost the 6k. Dunno what she plans to do with the bitcoins that are apparently in her name but who even knows if they're in her name; I mentioned a few points raised in this thread to her about ownership and she started to pale and then start googling things on her phone.

She'll be fine, $6k is an expensive lesson but this sort of life lesson is priceless.

Yeah, I think the odds of him making it to second year are approximately 0 so I think this is a non-issue.

I love a happy ending.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Laughing my rear end off at these drug stories, especially not wanting to damage the guy's rep.

• Locked thread