Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Leperflesh posted:

Data caps exist in places like Australia because they've failed to implement modern internet infrastructure.

Also rural USA. I use to have a monthly cap of 5 GB with my old ISP, and this was in New York.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

waitwhatno posted:

1.) I have never seen a single check in my entire life, nobody in the developed world uses that poo poo anymore. My freaking parents haven't seen a check in their lifetime. It's a solved "problem".

I'm sorry to learn neither you nor your parents have ever held a job.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

temple posted:

Checks are bad therefore blockchain.

Try jumping.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Adix posted:

this was actually atlas. he's given up on bitcoin and decided to become immortal instead

probably a wise choice.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Logansryche is aiming to host "the #1 internet radio station for the Furry Fandom." - a noble aim I'm sure you agree.

To this end he's started a Patreon....

I have to assume that there are hundreds of furry podcasts already, and from reading the patreon, this project would just be a daily podcast sandwiching 12 hours of dead air.

I know the furry fandom has proven again and again to have members willing to burn money to no real end, but even so, does Logansryche have enough sway in that community for anyone to give enough of a drat to pay him to talk?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
so "dogging" means "loving" right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

divabot posted:

Let me link their sci-fi show synopsis. A worldwide economic collapse, as predicted by Austrian economics (predictor of 200 of the last 2 recessions), leads to a fictional Caribbean island being the richest place in the world because it adopted Ethereum first, somehow leading to an artificial intelligence taking over the world.

"The Mouse that Roared" but with blockchains might actually be a clever idea for a comedy in the hands of someone competent.

• Locked thread