Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I liked this episode alot, looks like the denizens of hell are not appreciative.

Also, I appreciate the event horizon homage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I figured that legal coils are monitored for location and power output and structural integrity, but I don't think they can inherently scan the environment around them. You need physical cameras for that. Still, I'm pretty sure the higher ups at NTE know Mira is a robot, she's pretty lovely at pretending she is not one. It's just that they value Kyouma and his skills and companions higher to stave off the oncoming apocalypse.

Yeah, I don't think NTE are the actual bad guys here. At least not yet. Corporate entities are maladapted for nightmarish fractal hellscapes.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Dimension Walrus: A realm containing every potential bad post

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I thought the bit about the writer being a ruthless murderous rear end in a top hat was well presented, it's everything past that where it fell apart.

Dimension W: show's okay

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I thought this ep was straight up great, it's a cool setting, which really gives context into the characters and the world and the political lines.

NTE successfully subsumed enough governments into its bulk to form a world government, and so the only war that could occur could be a civil one. A transformative and a conservative faction arose, and the former was destroyed by the latter. Somehow, I suspect that Salva's sympathies lie with the former.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
The overall conspiracy thriller plot of this show was better than that of DtB, but DtB was much better at characterisation.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
It was okay. Kyoma finally became a decent character. Salva turned out to be pretty rad, though he's always had presence. Rip coolest guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

• Locked thread