Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I wonder if there's supposed to be any meaning or reference in the name Mira.

I could imagine it coming from perhaps "mirai" (but that'd seem lame), or perhaps "mirage" (what'd that reference?), but really my best idea is "mirror". For instance, mirroring some alternate reality where the inventor guy did get a (real) daughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Droyer posted:

The inventor had a daughter who got shot down by NTE. She was also the one who named Mira (after Mirai). It was in that video she showed in episode 2

Uh maybe I should watch that again then. Thanks.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Eh true the storytelling wasn't the best this arc, but it still put out some interesting things about the nature of the coils. Which is probably what should drive the main plot.

Thread title: Dimension W: Humanity has finally obtained... unlimited shitposting!
:effort:

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Appears that Kyoma's sister runs an exposition store, you enter and get lots of things, you already knew, explained.

• Locked thread