Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
The PV looked neat and episode 1 had me going "okay, I'm interested." but ep2 was pretty dang rad. Definitely gonna stick with this one. N'thing that Loser owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
idk i'm still enjoying it it's just fun dumb sci-fi poo poo

Some of yall need to relax your sphincters and be a little less severe about animes that aren't instant classic 11/10 show of the year material

e: not that I'm saying you shouldn't be critical and should just accept what you're given, just that there are better things to furrow your brow and get huffy about than some bad tropes in a Pretty Good But Not Great sci-fi anime where the science makes no sense

TriffTshngo fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Mar 9, 2016

• Locked thread