Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Droyer posted:

In the manga there actually was more of a story here, because the accident was set up and kyoma goes after the culprit.

Also the 3 episode test is dumb

That sounds like a dumb storyline they were smart to skip, TBH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Torquemadras posted:

Oh no Mira who is a robot that evidently has to shower is attacked during one

If you were a robot and also waterproof why wouldn't you take a shower? No one wants to hang out with a gross dirty robot.

The question you should be asking is if they make special robot soap.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

This is kinda feeling like it is going to pull a gangsta on me

I kinda feel like the original author must have come up with a really cool concept/setting/characters and then had no idea where to go with it.

I mean, I gonna keep watching regardless because Mira, I just wish the writing was a lot tighter than it has been.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
I'm basically only watching the show for Mira at this point, and even that is starting to wane with it rapidly sliding towards a "Mira is actually your dead wife, grats!" reveal.

I mean, among a ton of other poorly written things, but making the cute robot girl who sells your show less interesting should be a crime.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Mordja posted:

Anyone know if this was an anime only ending, whether the manga is still ongoing? Because the finality of it all seemed rather sudden.

As far as I can tell it just switched from a weekly series to a monthly one last November while announcing the start of a new arc, so probably continuing with the anime covering it's last arc before switching, if I had to guess.

There is still kinda a loose end with the whole Mira learning about human hearts and crap, and the end honestly looked liked a better series than what we got, so...

Wouldn't get my hopes up though. Changing magazines is usually something that happens just before the axe falls, and I don't know how much left there is to do. I mean, I was hoping for a more episodic series to begin with just tough guy and cute robot having wacky adventures together, but plot-wise it does feel like the only one who didn't walk out of episode 12 with their personal arc completed is Mira.

madmac fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Mar 28, 2016

• Locked thread