Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Whenever I read the name Loser I keep thinking of that song by G Dragon.

... I think it was G Dragon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh no wait it was BIGBANG.

Fuckin' K-Pop groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTced9CMMk

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Ka0 posted:

So, how is it that Kyouma can spot an illegal coil.

He's got Trump-Vision.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why did none of you fucks tell me Dimension W was by the guy who wrote King of Thorns?

I had to hear it from the chat thread of all places!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I really like the second picture, it sorta embodies what I like about the motions and movements of Dimension W.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Shakugan posted:

So the terrible two episode haunted hotel murder mystery seems to have killed off the audience for this show? Everything prior and since those episodes has related to the overall narrative (and been much better).

I've just been behind on my anime watching but I've loved the hell out of the current arc. Haven't watched the most recent yet due to other engagements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Mira's cute as hell.
Kyoma is ruggedly handsome.

• Locked thread