Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
So what the hell was happening in the toilet. Does mira actually need to potty or was she sucking water from the bowl with that tail of hers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
So, how is it that Kyouma can spot an illegal coil.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

NotALizardman posted:

This is abuse! Stop bullying the cute robot girl!!!

Go watch Chobits lol.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Anything that has to do with a murder mystery in a mansion/hotel is dumb and overplayed.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

I wish each episode of this series could be as good as this one.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

Show had potential, when it was misterious dimension of nondescript horrors. Now that a mastermind crazy demented doctor has appeared and the MCs background is basically "I miss my wife" the story has deflated substantially.

Also holy crap I could care less about african supermodel man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

The show ended. It was ok.

• Locked thread