Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag

a kitten posted:

Episode 4
So, I wonder if the coils are just sucking all the energy out of dimension W then. Or increasing its entropy or something.

Mira is cute.

The stupid thing is this was already explained in the manga by this stage of the story. There is all kinds of things they have skipped over in order to make the story go more quick.

I'm spoilering this even though it will probably never be explained in the anime.
The answer is no cause Dimension W is nothing but pure infinite probability, which can potentially be transformed into anything, not just electricity.

Myurton fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag
This is only going to a 12 episode series, they are going too quick to bother explaining how poo poo actually works.

They even skipped over explaining how Kyoma can tell if a coil is illegal, which would of been in the first 3 episodes if they had retained it.

Anime adaptions of manga's or light novels the vast majority of the time leave out vital world building info. In these 4 episodes they have rushed through nearly 4 volumes of manga, there is only 9 volumes written.

Myurton fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Feb 1, 2016

• Locked thread