Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I guess it's true the simplest solution is always the best, even for catching a man nicknamed The Escape King :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I'm loving these rapid fire updates :allears:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
he was supposed to be immortal!:qq:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
:magical:

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
How did the anime turn out? I never watched past the second episode because the quality didn't feel comparable to the manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
I stumbled upon a Golden Kamuy art exhibition today while on vacation in Fukuoka, and it was pretty great. I took some pictures, cellphone only for some reason (I don't really get why they didn't allow proper cameras) so they're pretty bad because my phone is real old.

There were a ton of full size prints on the walls:

gallery

Replicas of some of the main characters equipment:

gallery

Some great display pieces:

And my favorite; a wall of color splash pages and other art:

gallery
I made sure to get close ups of some of my favorites as well

There was also a section where photography was prohibited that had a large painting of Tanigaki absolutely bulging while peeling an egg. It was wonderful.

I'm sure there are better photos of this exhibition out there for the curious. With the cellphone only-rule and the huge crowd of people, getting any good shots was impossible,. But I wanted to share what I got anyway.