Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I binged through all of this. I read the first chapter when it came out, just happened to not pick it up, and I guess I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't secret People's Will members, The Red Skull, whatever is going down in the 7th division, random movie sendup arcs, and bear judo throws/fuckin.

Theowulv posted:

Finally get some Kiroranke backstory and turns out he assassinated Alexander II that's great :) good for him.

Led directly to Alexander III though, strategic error there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Weirdly ominous treatment for a lynx of all things. Like yeah it's Ogata I know

But a Lynx is just not that intimidating a thing to compare him too

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

There are an inexplicable amount of layers to this character considering what he is and wants

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

MATAGI WHOOOOOO

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I wanted to keep the weird detective guy around

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I think this is the first time we've ever seen inkarmat visibly lose her cool

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I still believe in Vasily!!!!!