Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
I hope this series builds up to an all out brawl between Sugimoto, Tsurumi, Hijikata, Retar and a bear or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
I like Sugimoto's quirky affinity with animals... poor horse :(

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
New chapter

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Golden-Kamui/Vol-003-Ch-024--What-Lives-On?id=264233

Quit giving Sugimoto poo poo, Asirpa

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Old Hunter's freaking libido. Can't stop talking bout his boner. He's apparently married and has 15 children.

I like that he failed to become "one with the tree" because of his dick.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
The art in this manga is extremely expressive in general. Facial expressions, body language, physicality. Soo good.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Viz has picked this series up.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
The first volume is up for pre-order on Amazon
Comes out in June.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Dammit why do all the best characters in this manga die. You've got to live Edogai!

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack

Poltergrift posted:

Am I alone in this?

I'm unsure about that, but what I do know is that the most interesting characters are the ones who keep dying!

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Tsurumi chapters are always the best. If anyone ever does manage to somehow kill Suigimoto, I hope it's Nikaidou.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Only two days till Volume 1 is out in english!
https://www.viz.com/read/manga/golden-kamuy-vol-1/12836
Buying and supporting this awesome series will give you a boner!

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
This manga needed a sexy murder couple.

Also, wow the translators are working fast now!

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
There's quite a lot I wonder how they are going to handle though. The spoken Ainu language,tone shifts, Shiraishi's dick etc.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
At least he died doing what he loved.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Also a reminder that Ienaga is just as murderous as ever.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack

Hate-Senpai posted:

I still remember how one dude had his loving face clawed off by a bear and he was still able to get back up and kill the bear later before dying of his wounds.

That was the most badass moment in the entire manga so far, in my opinion.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
This manga only has two flaws, killing Edogai off way too early, and the fact that Ryu doesn't show up enough.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Volume 3 of the official release is out, unfortunately it still seems to heavily plagiarize the fan translation with the exception of changing boner to hard-on. :mad:

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Who would win, 700 despicable unarmed criminals or 63 bad-rear end soldiers who are all gay for their commander? The answer might be obvious but that was a sweet flying kick.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
I hope the anime throws in some filler fanservice scenes of Tanigaki to make up for the fact he doesn't really start getting sexualized til wayyy later.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
I hope the anime ends at the SHINE/horny serial killer arc cause that's where I went from "I really like this manga" to "This is now my favorite manga ever." And I can't really think of a better stopping point.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Finally get some Kiroranke backstory and turns out he assassinated Alexander II that's great :) good for him.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack

Crain posted:

Honestly, with the depths of how devoted he's made his people I wouldn't doubt if Otonoshin just accepted it saying "THE PLAN IS GOOD ENOUGH THAT I'M OK WITH THIS!".

Yeah kinda like how Tsukishima realized he was being manipulated be he still seems just as loyal as everyone else.

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Golden Kamuy may have gotten a sub-par adaptation but this song kicks rear end it plays right at the climax of season 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTMB1hBn3es

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Tsurumi smiling sadly remembering Edogai :( I still say the biggest flaw in this series was killing him off way too soon. Seriously imagine Koito and Edogai interacting while Tsukishima has to watch. What could have been...

Theowulv fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Aug 15, 2019

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Sure, Edogai probably had to die for plot reasons but he's my favorite weirdo in the whole series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Can't believe I'm saying this but can Tsukishima just die already. I like him but I like him way less than any of the people he's currently trying to kill.