Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

I'll go downstairs to do my laundry, forget the key so I set my basket down, as soon as I turn the flight he's out and about in the stairwell. I come back down and he goes back in. Same thing happens after I leave the washroom. When I go to my car he will leave his apartment and go up the stairs and stand at the entrance to the building looking out the glass as I leave, sometimes he pokes his head out. Dude is so weird, should I invite him over? I'm friends with his assisted living therapist so maybe I should ask him the backstory, dude always stops by my place when he has a visit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
Suck his dilz op.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

stare dudes are common

i stared back last time and the guy didn't back down

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

I'm thinking he's concerned about my health because I used to throw up off the balcony a lot and one time the balcony collapsed, he's gotta have a weird perception of me.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Boko Haram posted:

I'm thinking he's concerned about my health because I used to throw up off the balcony a lot and one time the balcony collapsed, he's gotta have a weird perception of me.

Sounds like he could have made a thread about you.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Boko Haram posted:

drat that's a lot of puke.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Prepare your rear end in a top hat for rape and devastation.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Boko Haram posted:

I'd come out to watch that freakshow you're putting on, too...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No poo poo, I mean to fill a balcony with puke? The guy probably thinks you are a puke monster or something. :barf:

Funny story tho.. Stopped at a motel for a night once and I hear people opening and closing the door a bunch of times next door, I'm like wtf it's been like half a hour and they're still opening and closing the door like every 45 seconds. I peek my head outside and they stop, as soon as I go back in its in and out, in and out again. Finally I see the dude wheeling in some equipment or some poo poo, they were dressed up like some old farts but lugging rollers of equipment and poo poo. Just for fun I started opening and closing my door every 30 seconds or so, and after bunch of times doing that the one old lady starts screaming out her door "oh stop it, just stop it!" It was p funny. She got super pissed.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jan 18, 2016

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
poo poo into a plastic bag, and next time you walk down to the laundry, dump it out in front of his door. When he steps out to stalk you, he'll step into one of your turds. It's all about dominance displays

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

He wants the D, OP.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

poo poo into a plastic bag, and next time you walk down to the laundry, dump it out in front of his door. When he steps out to stalk you, he'll step into one of your turds. It's all about dominance displays

he will like that

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
You are doing something he hates.

Probably blasting a stereo or stomping around a lot. Try not to be such an rear end in a top hat why don't you?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah try taking all the cloven hooved animals out your apartment.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

he's tracking your pattern so he can do soemthing very bad to you.

social media guru
Jan 18, 2016

by Cowcaster
maebye he wants to have SEX with you haHA

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

he intends to strangle you with a nylon cord, op, hth

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

remove his door

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Take a picture of his face. Get one of those 3D masks printed. Wear it the next time and just stare at him with his own face. :stare:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Here's what you do OP.

First take a broom and remove the bristle end. Get some sandpaper and a knife and begin turning the broom into a war spear. Make sure it's sharp as all hell. When you are done sharpening the end begin encapsulating the new weapon in clay. Be thorough. When your clay has covered the stick well enough let dry for a few hours. When your mold is done gently remove it from the spear tip. Feel free to cut the broom down to remove the sharp bit and repair your broom. Fill your new mold with water and let it sit in the freezer over night. In the morning you have the perfect weapon.

All that is left now is to stab your neighbor to death with your new ice dagger. After you kill him just peace the gently caress out while the murder weapon melts away and disappears forever. Confusing police.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
have you considered murdering him and leasing his apartment, that way you can have two apartments

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Make eye contact and growl. Male stuff is easy.If he wont back down pee on his things.

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

Snatch Duster posted:

have you considered murdering him and leasing his apartment, that way you can have two apartments

Just sublet, dude.

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!
When I was working as a graphic designer for PAWS Inc. (SE Asian Market) in Muncie, Indiana, I got stuck in what I can only describe as a triplex apartment between a group of BSU students and an elderly, mentally handicapped man who would tell us all about how he was the last person in his assistance program to still have a helper monkey. Apparently they've mostly been phased out or something?

Anyway, the kids who lived next to me in the triplex were obsessed with seeing this grandfathered capuchin and seemed to be split 50-50 on believing it even existed. I'd been there six months, the students almost a year, and none of us had seen or heard this thing in person. Kenneth - the old man - would stand on his end of the house and "water the grass", which really just amounted to chain smoking and hosing his corner of the lawn down. Anytime any of us went outside while he was doing this, he'd yell conversation to us. "Esquire (the monkey) turned off the TV during Final Jeopardy last night. I got so mad..." and "I caught Esquire eating out of the trash again. Such a pain in my rear end." It was nonstop during the summer months.

So at the end of August, I was helping Kenneth with some legitimate yard work. He asked me if I wanted to come over for dinner, and even though Esquire did not come up in the invitation at all, he was my first thought. A chance to confirm this creature's existence. I jumped at the opportunity.

So that night, I have the worst meal of my life. Reheated spaghetti eaten out of Tupperware. No conversation. Just the sounds of us eating. Feeling weirdly nauseous and wanting to go home, I asked Kenneth where Esquire was.

"In my bedroom. He was acting up earlier. and I didn't want him bothering you during supper."

I should have accepted this, but I pressed on, saying I was full and just wanted to meet him before going home. At this point, Kenneth stood up, walked to his bedroom, slammed the door shut, and was in there for maybe five minutes or so. I was about to leave when he came out.

"He's about to bedtime out, but you can see him before you leave."

Here's my memory of that encounter, as filtered through my PTSD (semi-serious here - I could get diagnosed for sure):

Sock monkey sitting in a wicker chair next to a bed. Withered Cracker Barrel price tag still hanging off. White areas of the monkey stained with nicotine. A hole cut in between the legs. Kenneth behind me. The sinking feeling as I realize his hard cock (still in pants, though) is pressed against my back. I forget the exact words, but he did ask me to touch Esquire, so I half heartedly petted it and he slapped the back of my head. Whispered to me "F-fingerblast this little turd." That part I remember perfectly. And I did.

I won't dwell on the rest of the encounter. Suffice to say that it was a bad night for me, and finishing out that lease was hell. I don't regret anything but accepting the dinner invitation. Had I not become finger intimate with Esquire, he very well could have stabbed me. He'd been collecting knives since Vietnam. I noticed several pocket knives on a drawer in the bedroom alone. This was a scary dude, and it's hard to blame myself for it. But anyway, I ended up getting let go from my dream job right before the end of the lease, so obviously I didn't stick around for long.

All of this is just a roundabout way of saying that you should really, really be careful around this neighbor of yours. What seems and reads as funny on SA or to your friends can be a life threatening, terrifying experience irl.

Obeah fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jan 18, 2016

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
:eyepop:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

:gonk:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
dude is watching to make sure that you leave so he can go into your apartment and rub his musky unwashed dong all over your toothbrush and silverware and TV remote

I Dunno
Apr 7, 2014

What the gently caress

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Holy crap.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Obeah posted:

When I was working as a graphic designer for PAWS Inc. (SE Asian Market) in Muncie, Indiana, I got stuck in what I can only describe as a triplex apartment between a group of BSU students and an elderly, mentally handicapped man who would tell us all about how he was the last person in his assistance program to still have a helper monkey. Apparently they've mostly been phased out or something?

Anyway, the kids who lived next to me in the triplex were obsessed with seeing this grandfathered capuchin and seemed to be split 50-50 on believing it even existed. I'd been there six months, the students almost a year, and none of us had seen or heard this thing in person. Kenneth - the old man - would stand on his end of the house and "water the grass", which really just amounted to chain smoking and hosing his corner of the lawn down. Anytime any of us went outside while he was doing this, he'd yell conversation to us. "Esquire (the monkey) turned off the TV during Final Jeopardy last night. I got so mad..." and "I caught Esquire eating out of the trash again. Such a pain in my rear end." It was nonstop during the summer months.

So at the end of August, I was helping Kenneth with some legitimate yard work. He asked me if I wanted to come over for dinner, and even though Esquire did not come up in the invitation at all, he was my first thought. A chance to confirm this creature's existence. I jumped at the opportunity.

So that night, I have the worst meal of my life. Reheated spaghetti eaten out of Tupperware. No conversation. Just the sounds of us eating. Feeling weirdly nauseous and wanting to go home, I asked Kenneth where Esquire was.

"In my bedroom. He was acting up earlier. and I didn't want him bothering you during supper."

I should have accepted this, but I pressed on, saying I was full and just wanted to meet him before going home. At this point, Kenneth stood up, walked to his bedroom, slammed the door shut, and was in there for maybe five minutes or so. I was about to leave when he came out.

Here's my memory of that encounter, as filtered through my PTSD (semi-serious here - I could get diagnosed for sure):

Sock monkey sitting in a wicker chair next to a bed. Withered Cracker Barrel price tag still hanging off. White areas of the monkey stained with nicotine. A hole cut in between the legs. Kenneth behind me. The sinking feeling as I realize his hard cock (still in pants, though) is pressed against my back. I forget the exact words, but he did ask me to touch Esquire, so I half heartedly petted it and he slapped the back of my head. Whispered to me "F-fingerblast this little turd." That part I remember perfectly. And I did.

I won't dwell on the rest of the encounter. Suffice to say that it was a bad night for me, and finishing out that lease was hell. I don't regret anything but accepting the dinner invitation. Had I not become finger intimate with Esquire, he very well could have stabbed me. He'd been collecting knives since Vietnam. I noticed several pocket knives on a drawer in the bedroom alone. This was a scary dude, and it's hard to blame myself for it. But anyway, I ended up getting let go from my dream job right before the end of the lease, so obviously I didn't stick around for long.

All of this is just a roundabout way of saying that you should really, really be careful around this neighbor of yours. What seems and reads as funny on SA or to your friends can be a life threatening, terrifying experience irl.

whoa

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what

the gently caress

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Lonely fella just wants a JO buddy.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Your neighbour obviously wants to beat your sorry rear end for making everything around the building smell like puke. Each time he almost wallops you, he has second thoughts and retreats quickly away in an attempt to gather enough courage for next time.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GBS: "F-fingerblast this little turd."

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Big Beef City posted:

GBS: "F-fingerblast this little turd."

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

disconnect the pipes from your toilet so when you poo poo it just falls directly into his apartment

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Obeah posted:

:munch:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

Here's what you do OP.

First take a broom and remove the bristle end. Get some sandpaper and a knife and begin turning the broom into a war spear. Make sure it's sharp as all hell. When you are done sharpening the end begin encapsulating the new weapon in clay. Be thorough. When your clay has covered the stick well enough let dry for a few hours. When your mold is done gently remove it from the spear tip. Feel free to cut the broom down to remove the sharp bit and repair your broom. Fill your new mold with water and let it sit in the freezer over night. In the morning you have the perfect weapon.

All that is left now is to stab your neighbor to death with your new ice dagger. After you kill him just peace the gently caress out while the murder weapon melts away and disappears forever. Confusing police.

Could you use a shovel instead of a broom?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Obeah posted:

dude you got raped holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Obeah posted:

wow

• Locked thread