Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gives u some hope that someday ur parents will suddenly like u, the anchovies of their life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

gives u some hope that someday ur parents will suddenly like u, the anchovies of their life

hnk,

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Prav posted:

it's a bit hosed up to impose better discipline on an animal than you do on yourself but at the same time not doing so would also be hosed up. either way taking good care of your pets is very important.

It's a good strategy to fatten yourself up with pizza and 'chovies so when you die your cat can enjoy nibbling away at your bloated corpse for the maximum duration of time.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
anchovies go great on salmon cesaer salad

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
All those Omega3's !! An aging heart needs them OP. Maybe that's why our bodies crave them as we get older.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Decebal posted:

All those Omega3's !! An aging heart needs them OP. Maybe that's why our bodies crave them as we get older.

But the extreme levels of sodium kind of make it a zero-sum game for your heart.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

But the extreme levels of sodium kind of make it a zero-sum game for your heart.

Just drink more water. Salt is water soluble

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Decebal posted:

Just drink more water. Salt is water soluble

And necessary for human life.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

The problem with anchovies on pizza is that no one orders them so I just assume that every pizza place has a sad half full jar that lasts for years. I though I hated anchovies because of crappy pizza ones, until I bough a tin to make ceaesr dressing and damm they were good.

They just have cans stacked up line everyone else

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Wanamingo posted:

I don't think I've ever had anchovies before, and now I want to try some. What's the best way of doing that, buying a can and eating them on some crackers?

You could do that, but they tend to be kind of salty. As a gateway food, get a can of kippered herring, put a little black pepper on them, and eat them straight up.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
No poo poo op. This is one of the graduation moments of your life. I would post the boobs man achewood but gently caress that unfunny poo poo.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

OctoberBlues posted:

How come no one puts sardines on pizza?
I make homemade pizzas now and then and would consider dines an okay topping but their main issue is they're so plain they mostly get overpowered by the cheese/sauce. If you think of most meaty toppings for pizza (basically with the exception of chicken) they usually have a pretty strong flavor on their own, sardines are a bit too mild for the job.

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Huh. I don't get them on pizza because I assumed they'd go bad faster than other toppings and a pizza usually takes me a few days to consume. If that's not true, I will get some soon and eat them!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Portable Staplefrog posted:

Huh. I don't get them on pizza because I assumed they'd go bad faster than other toppings and a pizza usually takes me a few days to consume. If that's not true, I will get some soon and eat them!
They're so salty I'm pretty sure they'd simply dry out before they could grow any bacteria. Though if you're putting them on yourself you can just top each slice as you eat it and then store the can in a ziplock bag or something if you're that worried.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Huh. I don't get them on pizza because I assumed they'd go bad faster than other toppings

No

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

According to some quick googling, they are unpopular because of 80's television. Interesting.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

According to some quick googling, they are unpopular because of 80's television. Interesting.
I feel like in my lifetime pizza places outside of smaller local ones just stopped selling them. Even in supermarkets it's pretty unusual to find more than like a can of rolands next to a sea of sardines and tuna.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
A place that always has anchovies.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want a dern chovy zaa right now

instead im going to eat a cobb salad like an idiot on some kind of diet

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

none of these items looks that weird, can you fill me in on what i'm looking at

it appears to be a sodium supplement for drunk people

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

numberoneposter posted:

Dude Cobb Salads are delicious and hardly diet food. In fact I'd rank Cobb Salad up there w Pizza *dons flamesuit*

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

sprinkle the chovy on the salad ! Hello, anybody home ?! That's good, lean protein

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Dude Cobb Salads are delicious and hardly diet food. In fact I'd rank Cobb Salad up there w Pizza *dons flamesuit*
It's all going to come down to how liberal I am with the ranch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

It's all going to come down to how liberal I am with the ranch.

ranch on a cobb

you are a monster

• Locked thread