Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

It looks like I'm spending Christmas in Edinburgh - the 21st or 22nd to 26th, specifically. What's good to do, and what shouldn't I/won't I be able to do on account of it being Christmas time? I'm assuming all the shops will be ridiculously packed with people buying last minute presents. What's the weather usually like? Let me rephrase that: is the rain likely to give way to snow occasionally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Hey, thanks a lot! This helps a great deal. Partly because it caused us to get off our asses and book a table for the 25th, and we got the last available one :v:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

why did no one tell me about the thousands of stairs

• Locked thread