Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Found a volcano and now I have to decide if I want to live in that or some other place where a twisted evil vegan scientist would live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I came to a village where all the villagers are swimming in a pool of poison. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking about putting my house in one of these trees.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Except it's called scrubland which would make me look bad.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

man don't be so insecure, own it

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I think living in a big rear end tree would be p sweet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well a redwood is an even bigger rear end tree...

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

True

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some of the villages have walls around them which is pretty epic. This one in the desert is all sandstone walls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This wall got pwned by a cactus.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just found the most OP villager of all time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Found 3 diamonds and then something came out of nowhere and whipped me around and slammed me into the ground multiple times, killing me. Rip.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Saw one with 0.625... lmfao... That horse doesn't even deserve to be buried underground in ultra hardcore PVP.

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Wormskull posted:

At the end of his broadcast he put a redwood door up against a smeltery controller and then tweeted a screenshot of it saying, "Is this supposed to increase the fuel efficiency of a smeltery?" and is now going to spend the rest of the week not explicitly saying it does that but letting people think that's what it does. He said it's like the time he made a walrus on accident and just put it near his magical crops and made the entire minecraft community think Walruses speed up crop growth to the point that the developer of the mod had in a changelog that they fixed the bug where walruses sped up crop growth.

lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
This is awesome.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ScaryRadiantBream.webm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bad news guys. I'm on world 4 at this point due to falling down a mineshaft and dying, followed by being thrown 1000 feet into the air by an angry spirit within 30 minutes of starting the next world.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Bad news guys. I'm on world 4 at this point due to falling down a mineshaft and dying, followed by being thrown 1000 feet into the air by an angry spirit within 30 minutes of starting the next world.

do it in softcore. But delete all your diamonds when you die.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

i was watching parts of your last broadcast and caught the fall and it was terrifying

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Ristolaz posted:

do it in softcore. But delete all your diamonds when you die.

This is an extremely good idea on how to do it. If this challenge was done using ProjectE and EMC was the goal instead of diamonds, I could probably code it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The most diamonds I've had so far was 3 and I got immediately killed by an angry spirit then as well lmao.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
that's bad. you should look into making some easy survivaability stuff

if you can dive into the nether you can pick up the stuff to do project e flight and magma resistance, then you can turn on the project e flight ring to push mobs away from you at all times

youd need a lot more EMC than diamonds would provide for you but i imagine this pack has bigreactors and yellorite would give you more than enough energy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just started doing the AgriCraft stuff where you mutate plants and graft clippings and poo poo and it's epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's what I do in between waiting for the clay to burn into bricks so I can make a blast furnace so I don't have to travel across the world looking for steel.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is some win...

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Pam...

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wherever you are Pam, I just want you to know that I'm thinking about you when I analyze seeds

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The seed analyzer is actually a AgriCraft device, the Pam's cotton is just the more efficient species...

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

The seed analyzer is actually a AgriCraft device, the Pam's cotton is just the more efficient species...

Oh alright. In that case Pam can go straight to hell

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The vegan part of this challenge is just too filled with AIDS for me to keep doing it. Expert mode already makes everything insanely more complicated to make so, Stone Cold is officially no longer vegan.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*Dwayne The Rock Johnson tosses the vegan pizzas in the trash*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Having to wait to loot enough leather out of dungeon chests to make a hang glider and then seeing how much win I was missing out on all that time was the final straw.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that does sound awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to delete my last world which has like 11 diamonds and give myself another day and start the challenge over as non-vegan. Need a new seed name.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm really glad I decided to watch AWildAbra play Factorio because he keeps referring to people getting punched in the balls and sounding more horny every time he says stuff like Punched in the Nads.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Smooth jazz of Pokemon Center theme plays in the background] Confronted with the ovaries, the troll reclines! Back into the sack, like a pair of punched Testicles! [Seeing troll in the chat turn his apology back around Kyappuh] Oh ho ho! Edgy my sir! The only way you could be more edgy, is if you were Shadow the Hedgehog!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:greencube:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
You could probably have gotten leather by grilling zombie meat before. That's usually a mod in packs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

You could probably have gotten leather by grilling zombie meat before. That's usually a mod in packs.

You would have to do magic and it would take like probably 12 hours to progress that far in a magic mod in expert mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/supermcgamer Here's some win.

• Locked thread