Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

what is the diamond challenge in ftb infinity evolved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Harvest Moon owns and my love for it is a big part of why I like Minecraft [Heavily Modded]. It can be the chillest. I'm sorry In Training that you fell for the horrible trap that is this name mess. If you want to get an N64 Harvest Moon with GBA's Friends of Mineral Town content, then get Back to Nature for PSOne. The best of both worlds. It's on PSN for cheap and I love playing it on my Vita.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Sorry for keeping the Harvest Moon derail going, Wormskull, but I just love that poo poo too much without saying anything. Now *clasps hands* when are we going to get a Heavily Modded Minecraft Imp Zone Server?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

What is up with the name stuff? Why are there two concurrent Harvest Moon series now under different names

it's an intellectual property rights bullshit thing. basically the american company that localised the game actually owns the rights to the title 'Harvest Moon' in the US. the Japanese developer doesn't. the Japanese developer underwent a lot of corporate changes and merging and poo poo, which (I think) messed up the publishing deal in the US because they wanted to use their own US branch for localizing. that means that another company than the actual Harvest Moon developer owns the rights to Harvest Moon in the US, and those guys decided to just make their own games instead of localizing. the Harvest Moon series is still titled the same in Japan but are now released as Story of Seasons in the west. I think this is a drat shame because Harvest Moon is a title I really like.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Bad news guys. I'm on world 4 at this point due to falling down a mineshaft and dying, followed by being thrown 1000 feet into the air by an angry spirit within 30 minutes of starting the next world.

i was watching parts of your last broadcast and caught the fall and it was terrifying

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao. heavily modded minecraft is so awesome

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I OFFICIALLY BEAT BACON WITH A TOTAL OF 5 DIAMONDS, BECAUSE HE FORGOT TO DIAL TO THE RIGHT DIMENSION AND SPAWNED IN A COLLAPSED UNIVERSE. WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

what? WHAT WHAT WHAAAT

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i want an imp zone server. what's a good minecraft server host?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

loving based

• Locked thread