Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Ristolaz posted:

do it in softcore. But delete all your diamonds when you die.

This is an extremely good idea on how to do it. If this challenge was done using ProjectE and EMC was the goal instead of diamonds, I could probably code it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
that's bad. you should look into making some easy survivaability stuff

if you can dive into the nether you can pick up the stuff to do project e flight and magma resistance, then you can turn on the project e flight ring to push mobs away from you at all times

youd need a lot more EMC than diamonds would provide for you but i imagine this pack has bigreactors and yellorite would give you more than enough energy

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
You could probably have gotten leather by grilling zombie meat before. That's usually a mod in packs.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Aw man this pack doens't have Project E or that mod?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Wormskull, what are your must have mods?

net cafe scandal posted:

That's disgusting.

i mean the other thing to do with it is eat it

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I really hate the Tinkers blueprint thing for making individual item parts but otherwise it's really cool

mekanism liquid tanks make the smelting even better

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
heavily modded minecraft owns and i dont get the hate for it

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the rftools dimension thing is a lot better coded unless everyone is being retards and constantly generating dimensions

i made a dimension full of hydrogen gas and tried to light it on fire and it crashed my client and not the server somehow

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Wormskull posted:

I'd love to play a Expert Mode minecraft server. Well, since this challenge is over and I beat Bacon, I'm going to start yet another world and try to just learn the whole mod pack. The only mods I really know how to do are Thermal Expansion and Tinkers and that's just because I played Sky Factory for a week a year ago and I'd really like to learn more packs, especially RFTools.

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/simple-goat.794786 i made this pack to dick around with you should try it

i dont think it shares much with ftb infinity either

it crashes if you push the tinkers construct goggles button for some reason so unbind that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i want projecte on this theoretical imp zone server thx

down with scarcity

• Locked thread