Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Nothing says protest vote like supporting someone who legally can't be president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

im only voting psl if they agree to change the flag to the bitchin victoria 2 communist one

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

what is the psl's stance on anchovies with pizza

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Homework Explainer posted:

i like "citizen" a la the french first republic but whatever floats your boat mate

can i be first citizen

like you know, just temporarily

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Tell me more about how bad the Labor Aristocracy has it, because of Central American refugees.

wow neo-lf already starting maoism third worldism arguments

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

*is a Crimean Turk dying of thirst in a cattle car*

"At least they aren't fascists amirite everybody"

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

"I might be starving to death because comrade Stalin sealed the village to punish counter-revolutionary activity, but at least he isn't Hitler!"

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

"As an Estonian, nothing made me happier than to see my home invaded and burned before I was sent to Siberia for having an ethnic name. Long live the People's Revolution!"

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Urbandale posted:

the only way it makes sense to support the lama's claim to independence is if you really want to see one of the most brutal feudal theocracies in history reemerge and to place the grown-up child-god on his skull of thrones again to rule over his nepalese and tibetan slaves

sounds like an improvement from today's tibet :shrug:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

The Saurus posted:

Not the purebred original British working class.

hmm

also the dalai lama is cool and good

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

china's doing way more to curb emissions and reverse pollution than we are, c-ham.

lol. half that poo poo is made up and will never come to fruition (but all the money will be spent) or will not be maintained and left to rot.

source: all the dead trees outside of chinese cities from the last few times they tried this

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

hmmmm this is a real puzzler. do i trust reports from news outlets and the chinese government or some internet guy who probably made a bunch of racist-assed posts in the gbs china thread

yes the same government that disappeared under the dome for being too popular is for real serious this time about environmentalism

are you interested in investing in my straddling bus company

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

china, the country so polluted even its scenic rural areas are covered in haze is gonna get real serious about saving the environment. any day now

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

remember that all the chinese government has are promises of throwing huge amounts of cash at the problem, meanwhile their economy is dependent on things like rare earth mineral mining for exports and coal for heating

oh keep in mind the whole emperor is far away power dynamic which will see a lot of these projects subcontracted into nothingness and graft (like a lot of land development)

Bro Dad fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Sep 23, 2016

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

part 2 of your post is very dumb but part 1 is straight up ahistorical and wrong. collectivization in the eastern bloc countries, the ddr and the dprk after their respective wars went very smoothly
Yeah nothing says success like East Germany and North Korea

Bro Dad fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Oct 4, 2016

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

rudatron posted:

All 3 of those countries have major flaws I wouldn't want to replicate, but ideally yippy would have one system internationally, not separate national systems.

I wish the worldwide gangster communist computer God was real :(

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

HorseLord posted:

well it's basically like this

communists: i have an idea, we could do X

anarchists: that's totalitarian, we should [ plagiarism of what the communists just said, but rephrased in a long winded way to use different words], also we're robbing your trains and collaborating with tsarists btw

I'm not sure any of this happened during the Spanish civil war but okay :rolleyes:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Rated PG-34 posted:

Guys, I figured it out. The answer is commie deep dish pizza.

deep dish is revisionism

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/pycpim/status/930826892168572928

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

MizPiz posted:

Weird how, in the midst of a series of manufactured acts vandalism against Bloomberg offices, RGA decided to vandalize a Bloomberg office :thunk:

https://twitter.com/ponchis_g/status/1233053900892184576?s=19

PISS
PIGS

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

why bother with theory when you can just watch cartoons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIkjRSJnow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

return to blanqui