Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

VictualSquid posted:

Those crazies are common enough have time for posting on twitter so much that there is a PYF thread for making fun of them.

do not slander NATO’s righteous bombing campaign in Kosovo in that thread, they get extremely upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

indigi posted:

what’s a good history of the 1917 revolution and maybe into the 20s that I could read so I have any idea wtf yall are talking about

Here's a good overview of some of the major ones that came out around the centenary

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

dex_sda posted:

oh yeah but it's still not good (and as the poster pointed out, how would we know)

unless there's some other allegation I'm not aware of, we would know because that's what he was accused of

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Hodgepodge posted:

this is confusing because she never names him and if she bothers specifying what he did, its lost in her extensive, vauge diagnosis of narcissism

he's "jekyll", and the substance of the allegation comes down to:

quote:

Jekyll, you ....I can barely write this... you pretended to be shy, unworldly, innocent, hesitant, awed and delighted. And while you did that to me, you did it to many other women simultaneously.

Bryter fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Aug 14, 2020

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
https://twitter.com/BolshevikPotato/status/1292892806546104322

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers