Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

some plague rats posted:

I'm staring at this and scratching my head like a cartoon chimp but thank you and god bless you for trying. I've now accepted that as a certified dumb rear end theory is Not For Me

If it makes you feel better that's less actual theory and more the philosophical underpinnings of it; its like explaining quantum mechanics compared to "this is how you wire a circuit breaker"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

apropos to nothing posted:

me: i had the most horrible dream, it was 2021 and people were still defending stalin
wife: there there, it was just a dream. you know everyone in reality is a trotskyist?
me: really? oh thats such good news
wife: now come on honey, lets go hear all the great things chairman david north has to say in his review about roman polanskis latest film "Lolita 2"

lmao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)