Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Preemptive free larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

Okay reporting back: you may post freely and without consequence about the final solution to the Uighur problem in bad FYAD threads before they get beecocked.

Thank u for ur service

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Dustcat posted:

we narrowly avoided a fascist takeover through sheer luck on 1/6, and nobody in power seems too interested in preventing followup attempts

hahahahaha lmfao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Dustcat posted:

your problem, and i'm addressing this thread more broadly than just you THS, is that you assume way the hell too much when you see a post and attempt to fit it into your available particularly shaped shaped box categories

this isn't a new complaint

Dustcat posted:

have we really gone full circle and the official leftist position is that trumpists taking over the capitol is just fine, the institutions can take it

mila kunis posted:

shut up bitch

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

trump thread isnt sending their best folks. They're liberals, white noise posters, and some (I assume) are good people.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

THS posted:

the problem here is you have watched too many movies

I think they should watch more, so they post less

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Free Larry

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

sitting down in one of the front seats of a bus. the driver is roaring with anger telling me to get outta there. I solemnly say: I will not give up my seat. it is a school bus

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

make the mod forum visible to everyone

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you are a stupid dumbass. stop posting forever

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

THS posted:

sorry you are mad you got dogpiled on for being a moron

sounds like the next mod

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

of loving course their first post ITT was about larry.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

dead gay comedy forums posted:

don't mourn organize etc

Don't like the mods? Vote!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Trash Ops posted:

i will finally admit i was the guy who bought that ohhhboy guy the xi avatar that broke his brain so hard he advocated for the murder of every han person in xinjiang

Lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Trash Ops posted:

alerting the fyad iks

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Free apropos

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

dead gay comedy forums posted:

where are the unbans

When we attain full communism, thus eliminating the need for mods

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

comedyblissoption posted:

concentration camp denial seems to be a real problem on these forums flavius can i get a ruling

He should be by as soon as he's off probe for having a shrimp dick

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

apropos to nothing posted:

the grey forums are as a rule a terrible place to exist and is why I stick to the pink forum where joy is allowed. there are sitting us congress people who call them concentration camps which imo qualifies it as a mainstream and not at all fringe position to be putting forward even for liberals but the mods do not want any actual debate or discussion to happen in the debate and discussion forum. even in this the fyad-lite joke politics forum the mods are ridiculous and heavy handed and dont take any input from the community so i shant be posting here much if at all anymore. free larry, they all act like i and others are saying how dare you punish him but its the ban specifically, hes poor as poo poo and will never pay to be unbanned, dont know about the other couple people. if it was for a week or even the month thats still unfair imo but they will come back eventually but now theyre just gone. the whole forum is like this where every sub and even thread becomes its own clique or echo chamber so theres no sense of community left and people are just very quick to remove people forever at the slightest provocation and often just because a mod is pissed and doesnt like them.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Brain Candy posted:

i know it will never happen but mods & admins should be elected and recal|able instead of completely unaccountable and as long as that's true you'll have Love Democracy Or Else combined with banning to win fights

You dont need this, there should just be a better way to remove lovely mods than "make enough noise in QCS that Jeffrey/admins comes down off the mountain and hems and haws enough to do something". And good luck if that admins in a bad mood lol.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

THS posted:

hey squizzle this is incredibly loving lame

a Loving Dog posted:

good lord the mods of this subforum suck rear end

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ruzihm posted:

say what you will about vaushites but no vietcong ever called me a tankie

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

can't spell

the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice

without "mod"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Serf posted:

strong daddy biden is president now so all the bad things are, in fact, good now. the cheeto benito is gone, what complaints could you possibly have left? lmao

This.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jeffrey of CIA

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

I still have a couple days of chain probes left but i want to honestly reexamine the Xinjiang issue and other things that have been pissing you off afterwards, with your input.

My mod feedback is you should make another post in fyad.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

indigi posted:

it doesn’t get any entertainment from it, it’s just a program executing its code. the code has to be changed

Yospos poster thinking harder than he ever has before: capitalism, is like a computer

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

paul_soccer12 posted:

The DSA loving rules
Just cops and sexpests all the way down

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Democrat sexpests of America

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

gently caress off retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Free larry

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

Don't worry, I didn't.

Flavius Suckass

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Since we get the anything goes modding of fyad, can we also get the random number IKs too so the dipshit mods can gently caress off after two weeks

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mr. Lobe posted:

This is why we don't like you. Probations like these. Don't pretend like you don't know why everyone closes ranks against you now.

a Loving Dog posted:

why is it so difficult for you to just go away dude

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

I'm the one who has made it a point not to allow excessive toxicity.

Lmfao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

We didn't clap...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Speaking of posters gone, what happened to shenji and captain mclaine