Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Trash Ops posted:

rounding it out i have robert service to thank for the trotsky im horny babaay but my dick only work for u letter

thank you fir your Service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

materialism is a little more all-encompassing than medical practice, coding, and bridge building so I don’t get the comparison. indeed it explains why these fields are the way they are today. is this really a problem?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ardennes posted:

Anyone notice how the quality of shoes nowadays is absolutely terrible? I have bought shoes recently that only lasted a few months and they were name-brand.

someone in the doomsday economics thread said they bought the same pair of tennis shoes every six months on account of them wearing out from running/walking but they might just be buying inappropriate shoes.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

i like and appreciate both Trotsky and Stalin for their contributions to one of the greatest human achievements ever

mawarannahr fucked around with this message at 21:24 on May 2, 2021

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Stalinism

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Is this the revolution, comrades?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!