Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
I think there are some underlying notions of cleanness, in that people with current or former addictions in some sense are considered spoiled. It obviously doesn't apply with everything, like coffee. Still I know people who get that reaction to smokers as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
Like I thought it was an exaggeration, but they really hand out opiates and other heavies like they were candy in the US :stare:

[edit] I've had wisdom teeth pulled, and after the local anaesthetic to the gums I was told to take non-prescription pain killers like ibuprofen if the pain got too much. Getting overloaded with opiate based pills which you don't even need seems absurd. Or a junkie's wet dream I guess.

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 18:22 on May 30, 2016