Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

My Imaginary GF posted:

So, you don't live in a vacuum. I assume your parents interact with individuals other than yourself. Do you think that their emotional response to your addict impacts any of their other relations? I'd imagine it'd be quite stressful to work full-time while knowing that you have a sick child. Your first instinct would be to turn down opportunities, such as working late in order to earn a promotion, so that you could be home and ensure your sick child doesn't overdose themselves.

Have you considered that your addiction may also be straining your parent's relation? Which do you love more, your mother, or your addiction?

For law-abiding citizens, it's an either-or issue. If you cared about your mother, you wouldn't be so afraid of withdrawal. That's a moral weakness, and America cannot abide weakness.

Every once in a while I forget you're a greasy dumpster fire of a human being, but then we get flare ups like these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU