Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!

Cugel the Clever posted:

Are you guys confusing me with MIGF? :confused:

I went so far as to check all my posts in this thread just to make sure I didn't have a brain fart, and in none of them did I ever state that addicts should be "encouraged" or otherwise pushed toward assisted suicide. I'm honestly at a loss here.

Allow me to explain the difference for those who are new here:

You have a lovely opinion. Maybe you're otherwise a fine person, good poster, or whatever. Maybe not. Being wrong in weird and fascinating ways sometimes is okay as long as it doesn't become a derail.

MIGF... wassss oncccce a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 238 days!
The problem with carfentaynl is that it's just as easy to od on it while you're cutting your product with it, so I'm not sure I'd hold my breath (har har) for it to catch on with dealers.