Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

I've seen people do all sorts of things in your name without your permission, buddy. Aaaahaha just a little forums humor there for you. Probably the first guy ever to make a joke about your username.

Anyway I would suggest the following three things:
1) You mention that you checked your credit report. There are actually three main credit reporting agencies (Experian, Equifax, and Transunion). Sometimes stuff doesn't show up on all three. I'd check the other two that you didn't check before.
2) Follow up with the bank and see if they can tell you who the supposed HELOC lender is.
3) Call Time Warner and probably spend 90 minutes wading through some robotic help menu and then when you finally get to a person ask them if they can give you more info about the collections you see from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread