Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Rorus Raz posted:

One day I'll be cool enough to post in the chat thread.

and that day is now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I support the words of Professor Blackname.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Exclamation Marx posted:

disint is literally an etonite tory & he's out-lefting you all smh

well at least im not literally the other guy from Withnail and I

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zoux posted:

where is slashie posting and also exmarx did tiny brontosaurus report me for racism yesterday

youve answered your own question here fyi

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i hope everyone who was all "hey tiny bronto should post itt" has learned an important lesson today

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Berke Negri posted:

*clicks tongue and sighs*

our diversity numbers are kind of in the tank atm though

hell are you talking about weve got two or three balts, an etonian, a kiwi...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im a quarter mando

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hm this tnc article is barely hostile at all

im beginning to suspect that bernouts are very sensitive people

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hahahaha how the gently caress is internet free speech real hahahahaha walk away from the computer hahaha go outside

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Literally The Worst posted:

It is against free speech to not allow me to use your website to masturbate to fifteen year olds SIR

wow nice chilling effect you hugbox fucko

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
correct me if im wrong but, as a privately owned space, is reddit not entitled to ban any kind of speech they drat well please

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the "not" was a rhetorical flourish

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"is not reddit entitled"

idk w/e

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

kustomkarkommando posted:

Death to old people imo

drat man, youre against pets AND grandmas

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if yer speech is such hot poo poo, whycome is it free, huh?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
personally ive heard the problem with academia is that the professors live in terror of the dyejob mafia bursting into their classes and announcing that theyre offended

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"nice curriculum ya got heeya, prof. be a real shame if someone wuz triggered by it..."

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Aeryk posted:

thank god I'm just a regular idiot moron, not a racist misogynist one.

i recently upgraded to idiot hellfucker moron and i gotta say, the difference is like night and day

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
as an aside, the whole KILLER MIKE AND NOTORIOUS T-N-C GOT BEEF non-event reminded me that killer mikes idee fixe is owning land, and thats kind of amusing

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Radbot posted:

Reminder that, despite the evidence saying that black people care more about jobs and financial security than all other political issues, what they really want is "racial justice".

Really, why listen to black survey data when you can listen to some white dude on the Internet? Blacks want finger snaps and a lack of microaggressions, not the resources to rebuild their communities.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
noted internet white person Ta-Nehisi Coates

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Berke Negri posted:

what, like a farm

i guess

like theres that line in reagan where hes all "we all talk makin greens, but none of us own acres"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

it's like every post radbot makes on this, he's consciously asking himself "hmmm how can i vindicate black folks' suspicions of white leftists"

hes so incredibly pissy and hypersensitive about his politics its v funny but i also hate him a lot

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
how do we approach the overwhelming blackness of this survey data

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
since sanders hit the scene theres been a decided uptick in freshly woke 22 year olds bombing into uspol to call everyone neoliberals, and for that i believe i may never forgive him

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
d-d-drat...! capitalism is kinda crappy! gently caress i gotta tell everyone about this...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im entirely in earnest when i say that the uspol trot brigades reaction to that really not-all-that-harsh tnc article is drat near identical to stuff you can find written by people like norman podhoretz back during the rise of the new left. they are all going to go hard neocon in their 30s.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

PupsOfWar posted:

wierd cultural fetishists/appropriators are probably the worst subset of such

like I knew one turbobooj white guy who would often lament "man, i wish I had been born in indian times"

wish granted, he piffs away to the mauryan empire circa 200 bce and dies of a blood infection after spraining his ankle. the monkeys paw curls one finger down.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
was fulton one of those weird N Eastern company towns like hershey

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mandatory lesbian posted:

heh, just like a liberal

tbf i man very well be a liberal b/c i have no idea where i fall ideologically beyond "bitchy leftist of some stripe"

i dont think im well read enough to call myself a marxist

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im sorry dadchat but das kapital is really boring

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yknow what, im gonna go ahead and say "you do you, dickeye"

because at least hes fuckin earnest about it, instead of being one of those intolerable shame-faced dorks who couches everything in "yeah i watch seven hours of this show every week BUT IT SUCKS SO BAD AGH I HATE IT AND IM TRASH FOR WATCHING IT"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
o how i have come to despise cowardly ironic media consumption

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
haha hey guys haha boy this media sure is trash hhaha, and im trash for liking it, but i dont actually like it haha, because its trash and im cool

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
enjoy a thing, i double dog dare you motherfucker

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

good for you. lets all endeavor to like a thing today

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lmao zelder putting radbot on the spot in uspol and getting ignored

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
apparently berniebros cant hear it when black people talk?? must investigate further

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
might you say youre feeling a little... berned out

hehehahahaha god im loving great at posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

nutranurse posted:

link. is it just uspol, i stopped reading uspol in november

starts around page 136 or so

• Locked thread