Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i support white supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Rorus Raz posted:

One day I'll be cool enough to post in the chat thread.

rorus raz you are the only good poster still at penny arcade

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sinnlos posted:

Realtalk my youngest brother is now a Bernout

sinnlos

i am your brother

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sinnlos posted:

I believe MIGF could be top poster of let free of his shackles.

dont free migf

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sinnlos posted:

Matthew 25:35—40

is that the one about hookers and blow

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Berke Negri posted:

only one of those things are in the bible dickeye

pretty sure the bible has hookers, too

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm watching Sentai at work because gently caress the police and in the one I'm watching there's Dino Earth, with dinosaurs and people living in harmony, and Another Earth, which is our world

So basically were the timeline where Hitler won world war 2 but with dinosaurs

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My eye is twitching

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Gravel Gravy posted:

I don't see that on either the legacy or awful app

iPhone or android

iPhone one has working LC

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

zoux posted:

reminder that the top two subforums on the reddit offsite is one for virulent hating of fat people and one for virulent hating of black people

Is that voat

Did they find new hosting after Germany told them to gently caress off

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

zoux posted:

remember when they lost their mind because the (woman) ceo banned hate speech and internet gang stalking and this was a grave first amendment violation, ruined reddit, and forced harmless subreddits like r/watchblackpeopledieandjerkoffaboutit and r/lookatthisfatbitchnowiamthebullyahahha to go elsewhere to exercise their guaranteed free speech prtoection

The first thing they did was start jailbait and literal CP subs and Germany (where they were hosted) shut them the gently caress down

Dunno where they're hosted now

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

paranoid randroid posted:

hahahaha how the gently caress is internet free speech real hahahahaha walk away from the computer hahaha go outside

It is against free speech to not allow me to use your website to masturbate to fifteen year olds SIR

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Reminder that Reddit literally apologized for being forced to shut down the jailbait subs

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

correct me if im wrong but, as a privately owned space, is reddit not entitled to ban any kind of speech they drat well please

The problem is they spent years advertising themselves as the site where the users create all the content and nothing is verboten and the discourse is shaped by quality (read popularity)

So they tricked idiots into thinking that they actually had rights and it blew up in their faces

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Right but that doesn't imply that as a privately owned forum, the owners aren't well within their legal rights to tell people to gently caress right off whenever they please.

No poo poo Sherlock I'm saying this is why idiots lost their minds

The whole situation is Reddits fault from day one

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I don't really think it's Reddits "fault" tbh, so much as people being idiots about what their "first amendment rights" actually are, but meh

The problem is Reddit fostered and hell even encouraged that thinking as a part of their brand

The guy who ran r/jailbait and a bunch of other gross sites was viewed as an important member of the community by administration

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Lmao and then Adrian Chen did an article on him and he lost his job because it came out that he ran a sub about jerking off to children and Reddit lost their minds again

Good poo poo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Aeryk posted:

why is there an age limit on government offices anyways. if an 18 year old can get himself elected president, good on him I say

Lemme tell you about Prez

Americas first teen president

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Reading 2000AD

Kinda disappointed in this Dark Judges story which is disappointing

Dark Judges rule

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

UberJew posted:

you're not an english teen in the 90s though

Or 80s or 70s

Magazine old as hell son

Still p dope tho

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

PupsOfWar posted:

an alt-history novel where a time-displaced college dropout from Erie, PA is murdered by dacoits while trying to hitch a caravan ride to magadha

Being from Erie would make w good dystopian novel

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

PupsOfWar posted:

dont mock other depressed lake-towns dickeye

Oi half my family is in Oswego County, which has the highest unemployment rate in NY

There's nothing there but drugs and depression

I get to make that joke

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
poo poo I'd read a book about scrabbling to survive in Hannibal or Oswego after the Nestle plant closed if you framed it right

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Warszawa posted:

dickeye has anyone ever told you that you remind them of a hybrid of quentin tarantino and kevin smith

No but I'm only insulted by half of that

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Warszawa posted:

...which half

The half that compares me to the worst idiot directing movies who is currently alive

My epistemes should indicate who that is

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

PupsOfWar posted:

dickeye be all hard

"ay look im from the mean badlands of upstate, ny"

"sometimes...sometimes people cook meat outside"

Nice picture of Not Fulton

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Warszawa posted:

based on your epistemes, this isn't helpful

no no, don't you see, he's down!

It's the Kevin smith half

God I hate Kevin Smith

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
But seriously Oswego county is a horribly depressed semi rural hellhole where everyone is poor and dying because the Nestle plant in Fulton employed half the county before it closed

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
And the further out from Fulton you go the worse it gets until you're in Hannibal and you can just taste the desperation in the air and also the chemicals from meth labs

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

was fulton one of those weird N Eastern company towns like hershey

Nah, just the plant, but it was The Employer for the three main towns in the area

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Warszawa posted:

yeah see dickeye the poverty of pupsland is the kind that strips the skin off your bones and strikes you blind if you look at it directly

I remember seeing people with skin on their bones and being jealous

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Anyway please don't compare me to Kevin Smith

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Warszawa posted:

is that why you bought those godawful hoodies

I didn't buy either of those! Fucker!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I got one with a sweet red bat on it! It's awesome! gently caress you!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Some gbs reject tried telling me I should be ashamed to wear a comic book tee in public and I lmaoed very hard

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
First of all my fave tee is a superman shield with the hammer and sickle inside

Which is dope as gently caress

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
If I could get a judge Dredd tee I would

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Warszawa posted:

you know dickeye i am a big believer in liking what you like, in cool being a function of confidence in yourself and in what you like

but as the padre said, son, god put you on this earth to test the beliefs of others

I mean there's degrees here

Simple logo stuff is fine and rad, I'm not about to wear a shirt emblazoned with a months worth of Newspaper Spider-Man

Also I mean, it's a massive component of the way my life has gone in the last ten years, being ashamed of it is dumb

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
This is my sweet shirt with the joker sodomizing batman said the well adjusted adult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Warszawa posted:

oh

oh right i guess there is a new suicide squad trailer

Man that movie is gonna be hot fuckin trash

• Locked thread