Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
my favorite slashie tale was when she chased off almost everyone posting in multiple iterations of safe space for ladies threads on offsites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

zoux posted:

howzat

she'd pick fights with anyone and everyone by blowing up minor things they said into universe-ending offenses, claiming membership in a new persecuted minority group every five minutes, and ignore anything a person said in their defense if they were foolish enough to engage her

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Popular Thug Drink posted:

although if we're going to be funding obsolete but insanely fuckin neato weapons systems i would suggest the Republic XF-84H "Thunderscreech"

thunderscreech was my player character name in my postapocalyptic saved by the bell pen-and-paper rpg

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

site posted:

did u die first

i hope u died first

i used zach's brick phone to remote detonate IEDs planted around the neo peach pit which i used as a trap to lure cyberslater

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Foppery posted:

Uh I don't know what part of the comedy business you're looking at but afaik anybody who actually steals a joke is pretty much shunned a lot

dennis leary seemed to have done okay

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Crain posted:

So what are yall drinking for the storm of the year?

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Venom Snake posted:

It's kinda amazing we live in a time were a person not only uglier than nixon but more hated is running for office.

yeah dude we get it your folks are in with the clinton crowd, it's not something to brag about

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

oh hi chat thread what's up :eek:

there's a couple inches of snow on the ground so all the grocery stores are of course devoid of canned soup, bread, milk, and eggs

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

flatlanders.... boy, i dunno

we mostly get ice instead of snow here, which takes out power lines

not everyone has a gas stove. how will these people make their french toast with no electricity?:ohdear:

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

site posted:

My buddy who moved down to va laughs at you guys, so by transitive property I can laugh at you too.

virginia handles hurricanes worse than the north does

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

euphronius posted:

Comic books seem like a great medium

yeah because it's neither rare nor well done

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

visceril posted:

I continue to not give a poo poo about the emails

i think SedanChair was more referring to the clinton campaign's current meltdown over sanders not being completely blown out in iowa or new hampshire

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

V. Illych L. posted:

seriously if hillary manages to gently caress up against another dark horse insurgent i will laugh and laugh and laugh

obama wasn't really a dark horse insurgent

he had the backing of the 60-70% or so of the party that weren't clinton loyalists for a couple years before the primary began

in fact they drafted him as an alternative to clinton

that said there's no excuse for the same reaction to sanders' campaign

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

kustomkarkommando posted:

I mean "Clinton attacked by left-wing insurgent" suggests something very different

clinton campaign announces sanders' #2 killed in airstrike near anbar province

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

nutranurse posted:

i just woke up and im having wine for breakfast

whats going on chatthread

A good Samaritan was fatally shot Friday by the man he was trying to help in the Bandys community of Catawba County, Sheriff Coy Reid said.

The car driven by the shooter, Reid said, had slid off icy Mathis Church Road and was stuck, when a passing car with two or three men stopped to help about 5 p.m. Friday.

The shooter became belligerent toward the men. “They thought he was drunk and said ‘let’s just call the law and let them deal with it,’ ” Reid said.

As they walked to their car, the shooter pulled out an automatic pistol and started firing. One of the men fell and the shooter walked to him and shot him “numerous times,” the sheriff said. The shooter returned to his car as deputies arrived. They shouted for him to get out. When he didn’t, they called in a SWAT team. The team pulled their armored vehicle up to the shooter’s car and saw that he was passed out, Reid said.

They physically removed the suspect and arrested him on murder charges. Reid didn’t release any names.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

LorrdErnie posted:

this was just outside of charlotte which makes it not at all surprising

that whole area between like lake norman up through alexander county to lenoir is the biggest shithole on earth

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Gravel Gravy posted:

Courvasier is pretty good.

christian brothers isn't half bad for disgustingly sweet liquor

also it's like $9/fifth

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

SedanChair posted:

if an f-series is your commuter car, you're unsalvageable to begin with

if you're a fisherman or something and you can't afford more than one vehicle it's alright

mostly by dint of rams and gm pickups being absolute poo poo

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Soup du Jour posted:

your spouse has cheated on you, and you are trapped in a political marriage to bind two feuding kingdoms together

at that point you probably have come to an agreement so it's not really cheating

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

nutranurse posted:

couples that swing are dumb tho

also invariably gross and kinda ugly

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Dr. Faustus posted:

I'll be honest. I was hoping to land in another field of work where random drug testing wasn't required. Then I would buy really good weed and a bong and get baked every night after work.
Instead I'm going back to an airport job and no weed for me.

There's good news, and bad news.

weed in general and ripping huge bowls every night off the clock in particular loses its luster after a while

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

http://thebadassitudeblog.com/2016/01/25/cam-haters-stop-the-whining-already/

Alec Bald Snatch fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jan 26, 2016

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

A Man and his dog posted:

I never went to a High School prom.

Y'all probably did and spent a bunch of money.

:monar:

30 year old pretending to be a high schooler on one tree hill: hey amahd don't put rohypnol in the punch bowl

amahd: dude! it's prom!

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

fishmech posted:

i wonder, did any of those lovely "parody" movie franchises even reference it? you know the scary movie team or whatever. if none of them could be bothered to reference it then that's possibly the most damning thing about avatar.

in a manner of speaking
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2588498/

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/691821734547320833

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

because it's the least interesting thing about the civil war

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Popular Thug Drink posted:

which is a weird sterotype considering that the rural south is the least white rural population

and not just rural blacks; there's all the small towns reliant on agriculture that are majority latino now too

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
https://www.abevigoda.com

:(

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lp_e4wUnz4

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

this is the same person who has her freshman college students keep a "Sex Journal" for class that she grades

what kind of rubric did she use?

extra points for variety and improvisation

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

paranoid randroid posted:

*looks at letter to santa* honey, do they even make sur la table barbie playsets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TULVRlpsNWo

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
i for one am glad mattel teamed up with the fashion house which exclusively clothes high priced bulgarian prostitutes to further erode little girls' sense of self worth

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

not gonna lie those fish pop molds own bones

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
pfft like i don't already have my own set

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

zoux posted:

ive never ridden a public bus in my life tho

yeah but you live in texas where public transportation is considered a bizarre and alien practice best left to dying communist satellite states

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Badger of Basra posted:

there's a new buzzfeed video where they taste flavored lube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88rLI5sN61Q&t=234s

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
neil degrasse tyson is a legit dude and anyone who disagrees can eat my fuc

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012